Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Wonders Of Idanre Hills - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Wonders Of Idanre Hills (919 Views)

Before You Die, Please Travel To Idanre Hills (pictures) / Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills / Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wonders Of Idanre Hills by favouryemmy: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Recently, I went to Idanre Hills and was really amazed by what I saw. Nature has really blessed Ondo State with natural splendour and it is unfortunate that it is going to waste. The innate potential in the natural landscape is enormous. In this era that oil money is dwindling, it presents a good opportunity for diversification of the economy. Yes, Mare festival is held there every year but that is virtually all that attracts the world to the place. What about other times in the year. Some countries of the world live only on tourism and they are not as blessed as we are in this part of the world. Idanre hills is an excellent example of this blessing.
The government of Ondo State need to spend money to bring this nature's blessing to a level where the whole world will keep thronging to the place on a regular basis. In this part of the world, we like wasting resources and it's a pity. This natural splendour is a potential foreign exchange earner for the state and Nigeria.

May God help us.

Re: The Wonders Of Idanre Hills by favouryemmy: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
More

Re: The Wonders Of Idanre Hills by favouryemmy: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
more

Re: The Wonders Of Idanre Hills by GudluckIBB(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'm always afrid of lion and snakes in places like this.
Re: The Wonders Of Idanre Hills by obontami: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Okpos dey there ??
Re: The Wonders Of Idanre Hills by favouryemmy: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
GudluckIBB:
I'm always afrid of lion and snakes in places like this.

There are no lions and snakes there

(1) (Reply)

Pls Adv I Want To Marry A USA Citizen In Nigeria And Process The Document In Usa / How My Instincts Saved Me From A Fateful Journey / Libyan Officials Rape Most Young Ladies In Detention – Nigerian Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.