Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Hilarious Story.((gej Vs BUHARI)) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Story.((gej Vs BUHARI)) (988 Views)

Hilarious Story: A 12 Year Old Boy Who Thinks He Got A Girl Pregnant But Hasn’t / Obasanjo Vs Buhari / Jonathan's Vs Buhari's Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Story.((gej Vs BUHARI)) by Apelex(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
JOKE for the day.
: A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five people in it. The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and left. The second who was Aliko Dangote said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and left. The third was Muhammadu Buhari and he said: " I'm the smartest head of state that never went to school in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and left. Then it was left with President Jonathan , and a little school girl. Then Jonathan said to the little girl " take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little girl replied no need for that "there are two parachutes left. With shock and surprise Jonathan asked her: "how come?" The little girl replied: " Buhari took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute...ABOKI NA ABOKI..Don't laugh alone...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Story.((gej Vs BUHARI)) by miblolo(f): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stale.not funny undecided
Re: Hilarious Story.((gej Vs BUHARI)) by Apelex(m): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
miblolo:
Stale.not funny undecided

Ok cheesy grin
Re: Hilarious Story.((gej Vs BUHARI)) by whitebeard(m): 1:31am On Apr 24, 2016
lol
Re: Hilarious Story.((gej Vs BUHARI)) by dododawa1: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2016
op is confused

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Selfie Gone Wrong / New Snake Discovered Very Deadly / How Women React To “I Love You, Sweetheart” After 10 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.