Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Breaking News. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News. (677 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News. by Osisinakpo(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Finally, fuel will be sold at 60 Naira per litter from Friday!! I new it! President Buhari made it clear 2 hours ago on a private interview in Aso Rock, that fuel will be sold at 60Naira per litter starting from Friday 22nd April, 2016. President Buhari also said that, the issue of Naira falling in value will be resolved in less than a week, he made it clear that by the time the naira issue is resolved, 60Naira will = 1Dollar and that will be in 3 weeks from now, it will become one Naira - one Dollar. President Buhari also said that he promised to change Nigeria at the right time and that time is now. He also wanted to talk about corruption, but my Tv exploded immediately after he mentioned the Word, "Corruption" and that was when I woke up and discovered that it was all a Dream. I sincerely apologize for playing with your emotions... Good evening my people.
Re: Breaking News. by omophunky(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hahaha, just pray u don't explode with the TV.
Re: Breaking News. by Mrjo(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol ur tv must be corrupt.
Re: Breaking News. by ilohemmy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Na old tv baah

(1) (Reply)

Illarious Chat Between Me And A Friend Abt The New CBN Policy / Adventures Of Ovie......the Warri Trouble Pikin / This Guy No Dey Ever Pass Waec!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.