Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) (28001 Views)

'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) by Titikamara: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
All i can see is end time things
Re: Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) by stnkembu(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Angelberry:
I will but you'll pay for it grin

I just de wait mek u post the venue... Na me go first show face.
Re: Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) by george4CHRIST(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Elomus:
mtchew abeg who cook rice and ofe akwu jare. I wan come eat
come my wife cook am
Re: Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) by Vongsama(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
These imposters that call themselves pastors have infiltrated the church. Christianity is being ridiculed everyday.
If only judgment is instant
Re: Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) by 2cute(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
That first one "If Not Jonathan", was by a supposed prophet called Thankgod Abam, who was recently found out in Abuja after fraudulently collecting about #565,000 from a young lady whose life he claimed he wanted to settle. The lady cried to Brekete family where they helped her collect back her cash. The guy had since left abj. Development control even took down his structure at Utako District.

This is not to say genuine Prophets are not around! They are everywhere, as the body of Christ can't do without them. Only let's be careful who we run to.
Re: Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) by Elomus: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Angelberry:
I will but you'll pay for it grin
that's not a problem. ..I will gladly pay any amount to have it...lol
Re: Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) by christabell18(f): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
prison break ;Dprison break

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! / A Refutation Of The ‘testimony’ Of Charlotte Wells / Charlotte Keckler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.