Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Singlessubway - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Singlessubway (4824 Views)

Singlessubway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singlessubway by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 06, 2016
jummiesmart:
can som1 tell me how my contact got here,pls can u remove it
We apologize for the mix up. It has been corrected.
Re: Singlessubway by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Singlessubway by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 12, 2016
singlessubway:
"Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." — Robert Frost.

A lot of hook up threads exists on NL but this will be different, I know there are people out there who genuinely wants to meet people for dates that might lead to something serious.

I have seen many people looking for serious relationship on Nairaland.I want to take it upon myself to hook people up as my Corporate Social Responsibilty (CSR) to the society thats why I sign up today.I believe that this will help a lot of people.

Don't underestimate the social media, give this thread a trial..your testimony awaits.

Send your request to singlessubway@gmail.com
Questions, comments and contributions should be sent to the email above.
Follow us on twitter @singlessubway.
Re: Singlessubway by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 30, 2016
Am back!
Re: Singlessubway by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Singlessubway by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2016
We are sorry for the delay in posting it as a result of technical fault beyond our control.
We are back! please send your request via mail address not private message to singlessubway@gmail.com
Re: Singlessubway by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 05, 2017
singlessubway:
We are sorry for the delay in posting it as a result of technical fault beyond our control.
We are back! please send your request via mail address not private message to singlessubway@gmail.com
Re: Singlessubway by lionheart619: 3:19am On Feb 24, 2017
I'm hosting a sex orgy party in Lagos festactown. If interested add me on bbm 56460023
Re: Singlessubway by Olamsoh: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
When you hit your 30s, the so called ‘scarcity’ of men isn’t because they’re actually scarce.

They’re still plenty.

It’s because you’ve reached that point in your life where you know what you want & you’re not going to settle for just anybody who doesn’t fit the criteria.

The right one won’t be bothered about age or how much you earn.

The right one will appreciate you guys in the present & work towards your future.

Go for the RIGHT ONE, not the available one.

And yes it goes BOTH WAYS.

Leave all these ones sweating engine oil in here.
Re: Singlessubway by Pascopele: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
https:///CHqXLqWdNc0EfGOgVcDBtz remove the space on the link to join the group.. It is only for hookups. And for people in Lagos only.
So ladies if you want to hookup with guys.. Follow the link.. Same goes for guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Nairaland Match / I Need A Sweet Sugar Mummy / How To Woo A Lady And Make Her Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.