Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You (800 Views)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / No Pastor Will Tell U This On Sunday During Preaching / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You by losak9111(m): 4:36am On Apr 24, 2016
Things your pastor will not tell you, but want u to practise it

Re: Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 24, 2016
Pictures??
Re: Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You by hillz0103(m): 5:25am On Apr 24, 2016
use a little wine (oinos) for thy stomach’s sake and thine often infirmities.” – 1 Timothy 5:23

1 Like

Re: Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You by Peritus(m): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2016
The old law on divorce has been repealed by Christ. Matt 5:31,32, "It hath been said that whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement. But I say unto you that whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication causeth her to commit adultery, and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced, committeth adultery.

3 Likes

Re: Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You by orlabass(m): 5:56am On Apr 24, 2016
hin plenty, dem sef no go talk am naa, because of tithes
Re: Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:11am On Apr 24, 2016
[size=20pt]
Peritus:
The old law on divorce has been repealed by Christ. Matt 5:31,32, "It hath been said that whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement. But I say unto you that whosoever shall put away his wide, saving for the cause of fornication causeth her to commit adultery, and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced, committeth adultery.

But they will still pretend they have not seen this..
[/size]
Re: Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 24, 2016
Abeg,personalize the topic...It is not all pastors that dont preach the truth
Re: Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You by malvisguy212: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
[size=20pt]

[/size]
is in the bible, how do you pretend you don't see it when it was written boldly in the scripture ? NOT all law apply to christians, some law are given to the isrealite to deal with the problem of sin.
Re: Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You by Peritus(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
[size=20pt]

[/size]
Would you like a doctor to administer on you an expired drug or drug that has lost its potency? That law has been repealed (amended). If they pretend not to see the amended version, it doesn't make it inapplicable. The time has come when we don't have to rely on pastors or churches. It's time to worship in spirit and truth, personally.
Nigeria uses the amended version of the 1999 constitution, and never will you hear a lawyer using the first 1999 constitution or a judge delivering judgment upon the repealed law.
Re: Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You by prahcetomi(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2016
We have a sister that has no breast......that's a very popular bible verse.
Re: Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You by Yorubasgreat(f): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2016
Peritus:

Would you like a doctor to administer on you an expired drug or drug that has lost its potency? That law has been repealed (amended). If they pretend not to see the amended version, it doesn't make it inapplicable. The time has come when we don't have to rely on pastors or churches. It's time to worship in spirit and truth, personally.
Nigeria uses the amended version of the 1999 constitution, and never will you hear a lawyer using the first 1999 constitution or a judge delivering judgment upon the repealed law.

It's like you are only interested in sorting someone to argue with with understand what the person wrote..

I emboldened what you wrote in agreement and commented that those more interested in criticizing would pretend not to see what "you" wrote and the same "you" bounced on me.. #TERRIBLE!!!
Re: Things Your Pastor Will Not Tell You by Peritus(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

It's like you are only interested in sorting someone to argue with with understand what the person wrote..

I emboldened what you wrote in agreement and commented that those more interested in criticizing would pretend not to see what "you" wrote and the same "you" bounced on me.. #TERRIBLE!!!
Sorry about that. I thought otherwise. I read ur comment again and saw how foolish I was in that reply of mine. Hope we are good now.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Behind The Jesus Photo / The Nature Of Post Church Salvation - Jack Kelley / Atheist To Agnostic: The Experiences That Shapes Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.