Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) (1832 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) by stephenduru: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2016
A woman has dragged her bishop husband to court for denying her s#x which she says has left her with ‘very serious depression.’ Bishop George Kamunya, a Senior Pastor, Bishop and Apostle of Oasis of Grace Churches in Nairobi is being sued for divorce by his wife, Pastor Esther Kamunya.

In a case filed at the Milimani Commercial Court, the wife accuses Bishop Kamunya of cruelty and denying her conjugal rights which resulted in her sinking into "very serious depression, especially when she was in the family way." Bishop Kamunya is also being accused of constantly hurling insults and curses on his estranged wife.

"The respondent in the utmost cruelty to the petitioner, never disclosed to her that he is not a 'man of God' as he confesses or professes to be, a fact that she really considered before accepting to marry the respondent. He basically was not the man the petitioner thought he was," reads Pastor Esther Kamunya's application.

She also alleges that the bishop "during the subsistence of their marriage, has been engaging in extra marital abnormalities, in total disregard to the marriage commitment he made to the petitioner."

She further states in her application that the respondent has since the celebration of the marriage persistently and without disregard to the petitioner, had several extramarital relationships with several other women causing her a lot of physical, psychological, mental and emotional anguish. Esther also accuses the bishop of flirting with other women, and denying that their children, two minor girls are not his.

The Bishop, when contacted by The Nairobian said he can't talk about the child custody matter or impending divorce case since the matter is in court. "I am a man, and I have really suffered in this relationship. I am not one to air my problems to the world, but my brother, I have suffered,"

"I have been staying with my children ever since their mother initiated divorce proceedings. She is the one who left her marital home, and her children. She deserted us. After staying out there for a while, she decided to sue me for upkeep and custody of the children," the bishop said.
Bishop Kamunya told The Nairobian that in the course of the divorce proceedings, he has been arrested and spent a night in police cells over malicious allegations his wife reported to the police. "I was even taken to court and charged but the case couldn't proceed because the DPP realized there was nothing to charge me with. I have suffered for so long, and can't start telling the whole world the trials I have gone through. Only the bible has kept me strong."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/pastor-wife-sues-for-divorce-from.html

Re: Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) by Wadasco(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2016
may be he is visiting some Ministries away from home.
Re: Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) by EfemenaXY: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2016
Based on the thread's title, I was expecting to see the picture of a sexually starved woman (however such a woman is supposed to look beats me though).

2 Likes

Re: Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) by ramdris(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2016
The Pastor must b getting laid by some church members....

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) by Lordabas: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2016
ramdris:
The Pastor must b getting laid by some church members....
Same way the wife is getting laid by the gateman
Re: Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) by frozenSun(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2016
And u see them with their smiling faces on TV, Billboards, Flyers, Book covers, Magazines. They be smiling like ALL IS WELL.

you will be full of pity for most of these Pastor&PastorMrs if u knew what really happens behind the scene plus the great pain and suffering they go through to hide all their nasty dirty secrets just to look like a PERFECT COUPLE living the PERFECT LIFE.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2016
wahala everywhere
Re: Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) by EfemenaXY: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2016
frozenSun:
And u see them with their smiling faces on TV, Billboards, Flyers, Book covers, Magazines. They be smiling like ALL IS WELL.

you will be full of pity for most of these Pastor&PastorMrs if u knew what really happens behind the scene plus the great pain and suffering they go through to hide all their nasty dirty secrets just to look like a PERFECT COUPLE living the PERFECT LIFE.

There is no such thing as the "perfect couple".

You only see what they want you to see, which is perfectly understandable as most folks are interfering at best.
Re: Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) by Greatzeus(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2016
Maybe he thinks sexing will reduce his anointing,and if anointing reduces,miracle reduces,then members reduces,then tithes reduces,then finally account balance reduces lol
Re: Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) by Ijaya123: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2016
The same woman abandoned her husband and children and still claiming her husband denied her of sex...

What else will someone not hear.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) by frozenSun(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2016
EfemenaXY:

There is no such thing as the "perfect couple".

You only see what they want you to see, which is perfectly understandable as most folks are interfering at best.

XY. XY.
Re: Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) by Akious2k2(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Bonaza!!! Iroko Subscriptions @1k Only For 12month / I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption / Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.