Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,748 members, 7,851,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Must Read: See What People Are Saying Again About Ooni Of Ife’s Wife Not Smiling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read: See What People Are Saying Again About Ooni Of Ife’s Wife Not Smiling (1976 Views)

CeeC: “I Am Shocked By What People Are Saying About Me” / Kemi Olunloyo Smiling With Friend By The Pool Side After Her Freedom (Photos) / Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: See What People Are Saying Again About Ooni Of Ife’s Wife Not Smiling by gurusblog: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2016
Olori Wuraola Otiti, the wife of the Ooni of Ife, HRM Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, has being under serious scrutiny as members of the public has accused her of not smiling.

The Olori’s non-smiling face has received troll of comments on social media as some say she’s beginning to look old since she became the queen. Others have the theory that she is not happy in her marriage and she might be pregnant.
Comments have being raging from the public since her wedding and it seems the public is in desperate need of her smile to be sure all is well with her. Some even blamed it on her new way of dressing. When the Olori finally gave a smile, it was speculated that she forced it.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PEOPLE COMMENT:>>>>>>>http://nigeriancools..com.ng/2016/04/must-read-see-what-people-are-saying.html

Re: Must Read: See What People Are Saying Again About Ooni Of Ife’s Wife Not Smiling by duchessxino(f): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Must Read: See What People Are Saying Again About Ooni Of Ife’s Wife Not Smiling by TenPassfour(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Some people get wahala sha, wetin concern me with her smile now na me be ooni of ife ni, abeg make una leave her alone joor.
#TeamThinkForMe

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Ladies Fighting In A Saloon Over A Man Tore Themselves Apart (Video) / 14 Painful Deaths That Hit Nigeria (2016) / B-Red Davido's Cousin Having Fun With His Girlfriend At The Park I USA(Pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.