Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

2yr + Female Caucasian For Quick Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 2yr + Female Caucasian For Quick Sale (1407 Views)

2yr Old Male Neapo Stud For Sale!!! / Male Horse For Quick Sale... Location Lagos.. / 2yr Plus Rott For Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2yr + Female Caucasian For Quick Sale by hayfloze(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2016
Wanna sell this dog because of financial urgency and good welfarism of the dog.
The dog location is OAU Staff Quaters in Ile-ife but can be transported anywhere depending on agreement.
The dog is perfect for both security and breeding purposes and is expected to come on heat again around 2 months from now.
Dog littered to six puppies last year December, all sold though with proof.
Dog's health in perfect conditions with records.
Contact me on phone or watsapp: 07060531511. (Serious buyers only pls)
The Price is at a give away price

Re: 2yr + Female Caucasian For Quick Sale by Awotimi(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Op is a very poor liar. If I remember clearly some weeks ago you posted this dog as a pregnant dog for sale. So if pesn don buy am na so d pesn money for enter bush ontop say u won satisfy urself at the detriment of someone else......that's too bad my brother...too bad. Mah even spoil your market. Evrybody that dog is not a pure breed its a mix of two mongrels. If I were to buy this I wont pay more than 40k....anybody wey buy am pass that price don enter hin own....cos from his previous threads it seems the dog lost its pregnancy or it had pseudo pregnancy(false pregnancy), and the likely cause of pseudo pregnancy is BRUCELLOSIS which means the dog can never give birth again, e go jst dey get belle dey abort am and any dog that mates with it will also contact BRUCELLOSIS dah wan too go jst dey do e no go fit fada any child na so e go spread to all the pesns dogs. Another point worth knowing is that BRUCELLOSIS is ZOONOTIC which means it can be transferred to himan beings. So I would advise anyone who stil wants to father or "mother" a child not to buy this innocent looking dog from this wicked person.

2 Likes

Re: 2yr + Female Caucasian For Quick Sale by hayfloze(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2016
@ Awotimi, u are the most stupid and enemy-seeking person I've seen on earth. Its true I mated the dog two months ago. The male was actually a 1st timer and was risked because it has no mating history. According to my vet, it got pregnant. My dog gave birth last year to puppies and I believe it lost this pregnancy due to excessive stretching cos it stretches a lot. Although, I owe you no explanation because fools like you aint got nothing of your own. So, what you are saying is that every dog that lost pregnancy has no hope delivering again, you are such an ignorant pest and people like you don't make it far in life, check yourself.
Re: 2yr + Female Caucasian For Quick Sale by Awotimi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
hayfloze:
@ Awotimi, u are the most stupid and enemy-seeking person I've seen on earth. Its true I mated the dog two months ago. The male was actually a 1st timer and was risked because it has no mating history. According to my vet, it got pregnant. My dog gave birth last year to puppies and I believe it lost this pregnancy due to excessive stretching cos it stretches a lot. Although, I owe you no explanation because fools like you aint got nothing of your own. So, what you are saying is that every dog that lost pregnancy has no hope delivering again, you are such an ignorant pest and people like you don't make it far in life, check yourself.
My point is you should have stated evrything involved then leave a buyer to weigh his options. You've done that now which is a good thing. Happy sales bro.
Re: 2yr + Female Caucasian For Quick Sale by miremoses(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
hayfloze:
Wanna sell this dog because of financial urgency and good welfarism of the dog.
The dog location is OAU Staff Quaters in Ile-ife but can be transported anywhere depending on agreement.
The dog is perfect for both security and breeding purposes and is expected to come on heat again around 2 months from now.
Dog littered to six puppies last year December, all sold though with proof.
Dog's health in perfect conditions with records.
Contact me on phone or watsapp: 07060531511. (Serious buyers only pls)
The Price is at a give away price
lovely dog u got
Re: 2yr + Female Caucasian For Quick Sale by hayfloze(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
@miremoses, thanks a lot sir. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

3 heavy hairy Wonderful Alsatian Puppies Remains / Quality Boerbull Pups For Sale At Unbelievable Amount. / My Caucasian Has Refused To Eat For Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.