Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

In Need Of Career Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of Career Advice (875 Views)

15 Best Pieces Of Career Advice You Don't Know / In Need Of Career Advice / The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Career Advice by AdesinaOlajide(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello Guys... I'm in need of genuine advice on what step to take as regards my career.
I am a Physics Graduate but also run my business.
Been running my business right from school.
Now I want to diversify into Business management which is entirely different from my Physics background. I want to be very grounded in this Business management, so I need good advice on what courses or programs I can run or enrol for.
Thanks Guys!
Re: In Need Of Career Advice by AdesinaOlajide(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
35 views and no comments? Help a bro with good advice..
Re: In Need Of Career Advice by Timossa(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
AdesinaOlajide:
35 views and no comments?
Help a bro with good advice..

Wow.. that's a good idea. First and for most, you will need to take some few courses in business and management sciences, read and research harder, find a place to practice. My training institute trains people in management courses, languages, life and business coaching and other educational management consultancy.

You can reach us here:
tolconsultancy@gmail.com
090-8110-8687.
Re: In Need Of Career Advice by AdesinaOlajide(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Timossa:

Wow.. that's a good idea. First and for most, you will need to take some few courses in business and management sciences, read and research harder, find a place to practice. My training institute trains people in management courses, languages, life and business coaching and other educational management consultancy.

You can reach us here:
tolconsultancy@gmail.com
090-8110-8687.
Thank you Sir... will contact you ASAP
Re: In Need Of Career Advice by saintkeppy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Go in for PGS, like MBA meet successful biz men for mentorship, attend biz workshop&seminars cos the konwledge gained will help u manage ur biz eventually. Identify a lucreative biz u wud like to venture into, study the risk involved, if the profits worth it, then be prepared to take the risk cos a successful bizmen are risk takers. Remember no pain without gain. Source/raise capital for the biz & u can start small. Above all pray&trust God, He alone will bless ur hustle, He will surely see u thru'

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Career Advice by AdesinaOlajide(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
saintkeppy:
Go in for PGS, like MBA meet successful biz men for mentorship, attend biz workshop&seminars cos the konwledge gained will help u manage ur biz eventually. Identify a lucreative biz u wud like to venture into, study the risk involved, if the profits worth it, then be prepared to take the risk cos a successful bizmen are risk takers. Remember no pain without gain. Source/raise capital for the biz & u can start small. Above all pray&trust God, He alone will bless ur hustle, He will surely see u thru'
Thanks bro,been considering the PGS also.
I have a business I'm running already and plans are underway to expand it.Amen and I wish you the same.
God bless

(1) (Reply)

Pilots In The House, Hop In Here. / 18 Things To Start Doing Now If You Want To Be Ahead Of Everyone Else In 10 Yrs / Meng Electrical Engineering And Msc Engineering Management, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.