Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Problem With Glo Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Glo Data (1120 Views)

List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? / Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? (2) (3) (4)

Problem With Glo Data by tgmservice: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello guys I subscribed for the glo weekend data plan for #500 for 3gig. But since subscribing yesterday browsing has been a problem even @ nyt. The network comes and goes, I call their customer care and they said it might be my phone but I have put my sim in other phones and its still d same. Is anyone else having issues with glo network.

Re: Problem With Glo Data by okooloyun1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
I have experienced it b4, Glo is a scam
Re: Problem With Glo Data by Youngmaster0(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dz month subscription is my last with glo, since dz year there network for browsing has been a load of crape, pathing company with dem, and 10x for the sweet memories

Re: Problem With Glo Data by Rafob(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
glo network is just too bad they should do something fast OK
Re: Problem With Glo Data by Pistolx(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
GLO na yeye network I swear I regret buying their sim
Re: Problem With Glo Data by Segadem(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
tgmservice:
Hello guys I subscribed for the glo weekend data plan for #500 for 3gig. But since subscribing yesterday browsing has been a problem even @ nyt. The network comes and goes, I call their customer care and they said it might be my phone but I have put my sim in other phones and its still d same. Is anyone else having issues with glo network.
[size=14pt]....hmmm, initially I thought my phone had problem but when I tested it with another phone and the problem still persists then I realise to consult my doctor cheesy grin which is another network

Glo is SLOW
[/size]
Re: Problem With Glo Data by Emmysky(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why una no warn me na ,i just sub for glo 1400 for 3gb and since yesterday its still pending to be activate.

MTN Withdraws Eligible SIMs From All N100 And N150 Daily Unlimited Data Plans / This Is The Tecno Camon C9 Review - Video / Exclusive Photos Of Infinix Note 3 (X601) Spotted Online

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8