Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

My Heart Currently Bleeds - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Heart Currently Bleeds (669 Views)

This Lady Broke My Heart And Now I Dont Feel Love For Any Woman Again..advice / This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why / She Finally Broke My Heart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Currently Bleeds by Sunnypar(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
I used to think you do all you can to make your partner or girlfriend happy. I liked her when I first saw her pics and that endeared me to her, from the word go, I told her what I wanted and why am here and I will be there for her.

Well, we met as friends on Nairaland, I got her the job she's currently doing. I went to a great extent to ensure she got the job, by preparing her resume, sending her job advertised on local and international sites and dailies, calling her almost on a daily basis in short I was her backbone, pillar and shield, prep her up for every interview, was there for her emotionally and financially.

As a result of the bad economic state we are currently facing, business is really bad and finding it difficult to make profit. I informed her which she understood.

My pain is this, she has not reciprocated by showing concern by calling, I have been the one calling despite how bad business has come to be and very little cash with me. She gave the reason that she has not had time during the weekday, what of weekends she says she is busy..... I am really pissed, just when you thought you have seen the right one..... She would say, Bobo, I will call you but she will never call ( Note: I am the one that called. She would say I called you but your phone was switched off)...... I feel bad and used. This is a very bad thing if you reading this but hear this Chi ...... I will rise.... I will surely rise....... Thank you.
Re: My Heart Currently Bleeds by ifex370(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
What was never yours will always miss you

And what is truly yours will always find you

Love is a two way thing.. I'd say you knew all along Buh blindly continued.. Take heart

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heart Currently Bleeds by Sunkyphil(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na wa o.... Dats i hate wanting to get married at all cost cos one will eventually fall into wrong hands

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Currently Bleeds by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Don't jump into something without first knowing something about the "waters" you are getting into.
Re: My Heart Currently Bleeds by Sunnypar(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
singlessubway:
Don't jump into something without first knowing something about the "waters" you are getting into.
Thanks
Re: My Heart Currently Bleeds by Aremu01(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
I feel ur pain bro. At least you should have been sure she is interested in you likewise before going to such great lengths for a lady.
Ladies are plenty, just the good ones are scarce.
Well I hope you learnt

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Currently Bleeds by honeysplash: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: My Heart Currently Bleeds by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Girl / . / Tired Of Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.