Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

If You Know Your Death Day And Time: What Will You Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Know Your Death Day And Time: What Will You Do? (745 Views)

Boost Your Testosterone And Slow-down Your Death / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your HIV Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know Your Death Day And Time: What Will You Do? by caniva(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2009
If you know your Death Day and Time, what will you do?
Re: If You Know Your Death Day And Time: What Will You Do? by wakagirl: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
Have my last prayer well prepared grin
Re: If You Know Your Death Day And Time: What Will You Do? by marychizo: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2009
How will you know your death day and time.   It is not possible.

However, some prophet might tell you, that some people are after your life.  The best option is to trust in God and Pray, read your ps esp. ps91.  And He will see you through.
In case it is as a result of deadly dieseases, God is till in control of any situation, He is the present help in time of need, call upon Him and you will not die.  Read ps 102vs 24-25, He will not take you away in your prime age and you will fulfill destiny in Jesus name.

Take care of your self, be happy, hopefull, love God and everybody around you and He will add more years to your year

Cheers
Re: If You Know Your Death Day And Time: What Will You Do? by keyne(f): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2009
prepare for eternity
Re: If You Know Your Death Day And Time: What Will You Do? by babymats: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2009
Is not funny to known when to die and even the time to die,but this is what i will do;pray to God for forgiveness of sin,try and settle any grouches,and commit my soul to God's hand.
Re: If You Know Your Death Day And Time: What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 1:06am On Aug 14, 2009
I have never think of that my pastor always say to us to look forward to rapure
Re: If You Know Your Death Day And Time: What Will You Do? by ObamaUS: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2009
I will kill the poster of this thread and then repent and ask for forgiveness,
Re: If You Know Your Death Day And Time: What Will You Do? by caniva(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2009
ObamaUS:

I will kill the poster of this thread and then repent and ask for forgiveness,

haaaa!

ObamaUS, take am easy now, wetin I do u?

Can't u see how people just dey quench nowadays? People dey reach 80yrs and Over 100yrs in the olden days
But now, people dey hardly clock 50s

So! take it easy, May we all grow above 80yrs
Somebody shud say AMEN.
Re: If You Know Your Death Day And Time: What Will You Do? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2009
I do not want to know pls.

(1) (Reply)

The Cure For Hiv/aids is out ooohh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Get Healthy, Get Wealthy / Acne Help! | Dermatologist Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.