Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Who Can Supply Female Items To Me And I Pay After I Finish Selling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Supply Female Items To Me And I Pay After I Finish Selling (616 Views)

u-Snapp Launches app In Nigeria: Aims To Ease Trade Of Used Items to end users / 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Supply Female Items To Me And I Pay After I Finish Selling by julit(f): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello everyone. I am looking for female wears supplier who is willing to give out goods to me and I pay after I finish selling them. I have a boutique but am almost out of biz but my customers won't stop asking for new items. Pls for any enquiries, or any help reach me on 08134751959 BBM pin 5c0cb568. Thank u
Re: Who Can Supply Female Items To Me And I Pay After I Finish Selling by greatcheer(f): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pls where is ur boutique located
Re: Who Can Supply Female Items To Me And I Pay After I Finish Selling by julit(f): 5:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Asaba delta state. #8 Ibusa road
Re: Who Can Supply Female Items To Me And I Pay After I Finish Selling by jefy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
In need of dealers of quality already made jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and siglets for men. Send me a mail lets discuss business @jflair777@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Supply Female Items To Me And I Pay After I Finish Selling by julit(f): 11:04pm On May 06, 2016
@ Jefy I have sent you an email. Please check your inbox . Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Becomes Oil Producing State As First Oil Flows From Aje Field / Palm Kernel Seed Is Needed Urgently!!!!!!! / Your Generator Needs Adelowo (10kva Power Rating And Above)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.