Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome (2098 Views)

Get OME Organic Virgin Coconut Business / Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE. / Extra Clean Mercedez Benz C220 "97" Model For Sale. Direct 4rm Germany (see Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by tos4u(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2009
lovely nairalanders,
pls can u advice me what kind of business to do from home. i just need to quit my office job as it takes the whole day wrm me. and my boss can be crazy atimes. and i have only 30,000k. please help, dont allow my health to degenerate.
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by hedgesfun(m): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2009
My Dear Brother,
I think you really need to be very careful here as if you are not you will discovered that with this topic. you will get even more confused on what to do. The simple truth I will tell you is that due to the Nigerian setting and factor your 30k might not be able to do anything when it comes to doing a home business and making something reasonable out of it. I dont know wht you know or what you like but what I will suggest is try to start blogging if you can yes if you have like a niche you have passsion sbout, then you can blog on it and monitise your blog in several ways like adsence, adwords, adverts etc I and several others had talked about blogging here so try look out for materials on blogging that will be of help and you can start from there.
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by Lilicious: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
You could start selling recharge cards,
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by Sirdayor(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2009
@knice,
'think you are the only person with sincere repply to this thread so far, so i quite subscribe to your sugestions.
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by boomlogics: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2009
You can start online survey and data entry jobs.

You will make money without investing a dime.
For more info contact me greatermindinitiative@gmail.com

You will Succeed.
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by zerotohero: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2009
You can use tollgate millionaire system and start joint venture brokering business.IT is zero risk and takesĀ  little money to start.All you need is a copy of Tollgate millonaire ebook course. anĀ  email address and a telephone.
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by Betxy(f): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2009
nigerians, you are just like i was some month ago. after reading alot of online jargon. i saw this blog. www.tciv..com d story changed. bros becareful else u ll be more confused. i pray papa go help u. bless u.
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by hamziwhiz(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2009
hi if you are on facebook then congrats!!!
play your cards well and you are done.
please dont spam anybody,
search for MAMUDU HAMZAT GIDEON.
AND REQUEST TO BE MY FRIEND,
ADD A PERSONAL MESSAGE REMINDING ME OF YOUR PROBLEM. AND YOU ARE DONE,
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by whiteroses(f): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2009
thats lazy talk, berra work hard arent you a man, they work from home job i know are for extra income, or do you mean you want to own your own busines undecided
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by todan(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2009
@Betxy
can u narrate ur ordeal?, so that we can learn from it
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by highq(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2009
Why not start domain name parking. very fast and lucrative business. mail me at internetbestlink@gmail.com for the full gist
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by stanloski(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
Sorry bro, some jobs can really take a toll. I noticed you mentioned that you health is degenerating, thats serious!

Please get in touch with me on akpoefe@yahoo.com and I can show a way to improve your health AND wealth starting part time with minimum capital and risk! Much respect and admiration.
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 18, 2009
If you are good at writing, "How to Articles" You will fair well as a blogger. I am a blogger and I know better. All you need is an internet connection, a free blog, An Adsense account and your ability to write intelligently. Once you've got all the above set up, visit my blog by visiting the blog link on my profile to get articles on how to build a successful blog.

Much love as you blog.
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by ifyalways(f): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2009
Tos,what can u do?
Can you write articles,blogs,sales letters,brochures et?
Can you type fast,do copy and paste,send bulk emails?
can you post adverts,e-marketing?
Are u computer guru ?
Are you multi-lingual ie speak/write french,German,Spanish etc.
If yes,join the ff site,Its 100% free to use and join:
Getacoder.com
Scriptlance.com and
http://www.getafreelancer.com/affiliates/ready2doit/
NOTE:you are not going to get rich through freelancing but it wud def. pay some bills and keep u going.If u are having problems registering,i wud be glad to help. . .and pls be honest when filling out the forms.Stick to what u are sure u can do !
Re: I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome by starpage(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2009
The truth is that there are no more job security. You are employed today the next day you get sack without any benefits and the government is doing nothing or cannot do anything.

Rather than seeking a job be the employer of yourself. Start an online business that guarantees that when it picks up, no running down until you want it down. I want to introduce you to ebook business. Information is the highest selling business in the world. Reason is because information is the power to getting wealth. The good thing aboput electronic books is that you present it to the entire world and you can direct or target a particular audience that focus on the title. It is easy to start wioth little capital, you can do it yourself or make use of software tools.

Details here: http://ebookcareer..com

Become a writer and publisher; The greatest way to be successful and rich is to find a means to solve peoples problems. The things you consider not to be new or the information you do not regard as news could be an eye opener to another person who does not know as much as you do, and the things you consider outdated is new-fashion to someone somewhere, and so just by putting it down on a page of the internet for such person who is searching for it from anywhere in the world to find it and buy could fetch you lots of money that you will be amaze. People depend on the internet for information and research, hence the best time to start sharing what you know and make money through it. Give it a trial and you will see how easy it can be.

Start now, visit; http://ebookcareer..com
Email me for help; starpage2000@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Exploratory Study Of Igbo Entrepreneurial Activity And Business Success In Na / Do Not Use Lagosairtime.net / How To Make Money From Recharge Cards And Cable Subscriptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.