Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Skye Bank Test In May - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Test In May (1640 Views)

Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Skye Bank Is Accepting Cv Online / Skye Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Test In May by AngelO2: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2006
Does anyone know the skye bank test cutoff mark cos i'm yet to hear from them after six months and the result is out. Check their website.
Re: Skye Bank Test In May by stellose(f): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2006
YOU ARE TALKING OF CUT OFF MARK, WHEN THEY HAVE EMPLOYED THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

I WROTE HERE IN PHC MAY 6 , AND AM YET TO HEAR FROM THEM, IMAGINE A FRIEND TOLD ME THE REGIONAL EAST REGIONAL JUST CALLED A GIRL AND ASKED HER TO GO AND RESUME WORK WITH ONE OF THEIR BRANCHES HERE IN PH WITH OUT NOT WRITING APPTITUDE TEST NOR INTERVIEW , AS THIS GIRL HAS NEVER WORKED BEFORE IN HER LIFE.

YOU CAN SEE WHAT AM SAYING. IS WHO YOU KNOW . NA WAOOOOO

STELLOSE
Re: Skye Bank Test In May by stellose(f): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2006
YOU ARE TALKING OF CUT OFF MARK, WHEN THEY HAVE EMPLOYED THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

I WROTE HERE IN PHC MAY 6 , AND AM YET TO HEAR FROM THEM, IMAGINE A FRIEND TOLD ME THE REGIONAL EAST HEAD JUST CALLED A GIRL AND ASKED HER TO GO AND RESUME WORK WITH ONE OF THEIR BRANCHES HERE IN PH WITH OUT NOT WRITING APPTITUDE TEST NOR INTERVIEW , AS THIS GIRL HAS NEVER WORKED BEFORE IN HER LIFE.

YOU CAN SEE WHAT AM SAYING. IS WHO YOU KNOW . NA WAOOOOO

STELLOSE
Re: Skye Bank Test In May by karty: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2006
hi stella
dont base your facts on speculations.it is not possible for an individual to be taken in skye without trainning before starting the job.i did my test in june and i am presently under going training in lagos.
Re: Skye Bank Test In May by nunu(f): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2006
hi karty,plz,did u write your test in lagos? i heard the training for the lagos batch will commence in january,how true is it?
because i know no one from the lagos set has been called to resume yet.according to their hr,they were told that they always concentrate on lagos set,so they r trying to sort out other regions.A set is presently undergoing training.anyway, it is well.
Re: Skye Bank Test In May by lotanna(m): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2006
hello stellose,

dont say wat u dont know if u passed that test of may in phc and u were invited for the interview d next day u would have been in training skool now. i have been invited for training skool twice without knowing anybody. so dont speculate about jobs being offered to "i know him/her kinda thing". i rejected the offer cos it came late i have already started workin with another bank so be careful wat u wish for ur self grin cheers cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Help With Latest/modern Cv Format / Chevron-staff Openings / Fidelity Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.