Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Biafra Succession - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Biafra Succession (705 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Succession by Pianoman1(m): 4:40am On Apr 25, 2016
Nairalanders i am currently in awka,onitsha and i noticed that biafra radio is still up and running.in fact its been on since yesternight.i am proudly igbo but i am totally against the dissociation of this country.i am currently listening to it via someone playing it on phone.please,mods move this to front page so as to get this news to the appropriate government authorities and DSS
people have been making input from kuwait
Re: Biafra Succession by Pianoman1(m): 4:41am On Apr 25, 2016
This is really really bad.
Re: Biafra Succession by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 25, 2016
If you don't like the radio station, please quit listening to it and don't talk about the Biafra struggle.
Learn to Mind Your Own Business!
Re: Biafra Succession by Pianoman1(m): 4:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Royal155:
If you don't like the radio station, please quit listening to it and don't talk about the Biafra struggle.
Learn to Mind Your Own Business!
your thinking level is highly derogatory.lets do the right thing to keep nigeria one
Re: Biafra Succession by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 25, 2016
Pianoman1:

your thinking level is highly derogatory.lets do the right thing to keep nigeria one
Derogatory? I guess this is newest word you learnt on Nairaland. When you don't like something, you stay away from it. Don't be an obstacle to those who feel the course is worth giving a try.
Like I wrote earlier, Mind Your Own Business!!
Re: Biafra Succession by Pianoman1(m): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2016
Royal155:
Derogatory? I guess this is newest word you learnt on Nairaland. When you don't like something, you stay away from it. Don't be an obstacle to those who feel the course is worth giving a try.
Like I wrote earlier, Mind Your Own Business!!
i know you must be an ipob thats why you are saying this crap
Re: Biafra Succession by Atlantian: 5:12am On Apr 25, 2016
Biafranism is an ideology. Its unstoppable, its on mainstream media so banning its promotìon on nairaland is irrelevant.
Re: Biafra Succession by Pianoman1(m): 5:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Atlantian:
Biafranism is an ideology. Its unstoppable, its on mainstream media so banning its promotìon on nairaland is irrelevant.
Dont you think it right getting this to authorities
Re: Biafra Succession by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 25, 2016
Pianoman1:

i know you must be an ipob thats why you are saying this crap
And does that make me less human or what? My brother you can only be successful in life if you learn to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Let's not exchange irrelevant words this morning, but just try and heed to my advice, ok. God bless you
Re: Biafra Succession by Pianoman1(m): 5:26am On Apr 25, 2016
Royal155:
And does that make me less human or what? My brother you can only be successful in life if you learn to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Let's not exchange irrelevant words this morning, but just try and heed to my advice, ok. God bless you
ok sir
Re: Biafra Succession by Alibesamuel: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2016
What the government did they could not succeed, the presidency tried they could not suceed. Then it is you who jux wokeup of ur dream that is talking about government felt project. Get a life my dear and leave other people's project.
Re: Biafra Succession by Pianoman1(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Alibesamuel:
What the government did they could not succeed, the presidency tried they could not suceed. Then it is you who jux wokeup of ur dream that is talking about government felt project. Get a life my dear and leave other people's project.
undecided
Alibesamuel:

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Football Blogs In Nigeria / Couple Bathed With Acid While Having Sex In Kano - PHOTO / See What A Foreigner Did After Allegedly Breaking Traffic Rules In Abuja (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.