Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How To Advertise Your Store On Instagram - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Advertise Your Store On Instagram (2740 Views)

Call For CCTV Installation In Your Store/shop Today.don't Wait Till It Happens / Get A Beautiful Website For Your Store From Us. / Contact Us For Cctv Camera Installation In Your Store/shop/home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Advertise Your Store On Instagram by Anatech(m): 5:29am On Apr 25, 2016

Instagram Advertising Objectives

This post will show you the different Instagram Advertising Objectives, how they are used and when to use them. Please note that your advertising objective is what you want people to do when they see your ads. For example, you can create ads to get people to watch your videos which is different from creating ads to encourage people to visit your website.

What is Instagram Advertising?

Instagram advertising is a platform that allows businesses to place custom ads or content targeting a specific audience. Instagram ads can appear in your target audience’s Feed.

Your Instagram Advertising Objectives should match your advertising goal. Before choosing an objective, you should ask yourself what you want to accomplish with your ad and what would be your ideal outcome. Once you’ve answered those questions, match your answers against each advertising objective to figure out which one might work best for you.

Find here-under the different Instagram Advertising Objectives and what can they do for you when advertising on Instagram?

Post Engagement
Clicks to Website
Website Conversions
Mobile App Installs
Mobile App Engagement
Video Views
Post Engagement:

If your goal is to increase engagement on your post and get people seeing, liking, commenting on and following, then you might want to choose this objective.

Send people to your website:

When you choose Send people to your website, you can set a custom destination URL. For instance, you could send people to your website's homepage, online store, contact page or any page you want people to see. By default, your ad will be optimized to reach people who are likely to click on your ad. If you need to get your website started go here: http://www.anatech.com.ng/ecommerce-website-design/

Increase conversions on your website:

When you choose Increase conversions on your website, you'll need to add a piece of code to the HTML on your website. You should add the code to a website page you want to track conversions on. For instance, if you want to track how many people saw your ad and then actually went and purchased the product you were advertising or filled the lead generation form, you should add the code to the target page of your website. By default, your ad will be optimized to reach people in your audience who are likely to convert.

Read More: http://www.anatech.com.ng/instagram-advertising-objectives/

1 Like

Re: How To Advertise Your Store On Instagram by ubjunior10(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2016
nice
Re: How To Advertise Your Store On Instagram by Anatech(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2016
ubjunior10:
nice

Thanks
Re: How To Advertise Your Store On Instagram by Anatech(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: How To Advertise Your Store On Instagram by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 26, 2016
you can also advertise through people having large followers.. I know have a guy that is having way over 50k followers
Re: How To Advertise Your Store On Instagram by Anatech(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
you can also advertise through people having large followers.. I know have a guy that is having way over 50k followers

You are right, that technique is called a shout-out, there are two types of shout-outs, paid and free, thanks for your comments
Re: How To Advertise Your Store On Instagram by Anatech(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: How To Advertise Your Store On Instagram by Anatech(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: How To Advertise Your Store On Instagram by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
pls can you link me up with the guy,i need to advertise my resume
Re: How To Advertise Your Store On Instagram by totoakins(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2017
Brought to you by naijaadagency..com.ng you can call us on 0706 9399 337
Managing Instagram/Facebook adverts effectively is more complex than what can be said in one post. Here are the top 6 of best guides to setup Facebook adverts and manage the costs in Nigeria. You can view them on naijaadagency..com.ng/2016/10/create-facebook-adverts-in-nigeria.html

(1) (Reply)

Your Experiences With Various Hair Products. / Where Can I Buy Waist Bead/waist Chain? / 25 Suit Rules All Men Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.