Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo (5129 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Feather Dress: "Borrow Pose" Fans React / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Baring Gown To Said Balogun 50th Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by bumi10(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2016
Nollywood actress or should i say Yoruba actress and Mag Divas CEO Mercy Aigbe stepped out in style for a friend’s wedding on Saturday in a beautiful cleavage baring dress designed by CEOluminee but the mother of two appeared rather uncomfortable at the event as she is forced to cover up her cleavage as she poses for camera.

What do i know? Fashion is pain guys.

More pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/actress-mercy-aigbe-rocks-in-breast.html

mynd44

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by ernesty20(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2016
Feel like phuvking this biiitch

3 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Sommyangel(f): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Poster above me.. That's someone's wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by nuelzy: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2016
d dress is just too tight
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2016
ernesty20:

You cant blame the feeling
Thats what shes advertising herself for sad

Carry go!

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by psalmuelwater(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Amelian:

Carry go!
. You are baring it all as well young lady
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2016
psalmuelwater:
. You are baring it all as well young lady

Oh really
Story for the gods.
Not like hers

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by taiyesoul(f): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2016
ernesty20:

Me too.*Grabs Vasline*
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by psalmuelwater(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Amelian:

Oh really
Story for the gods.
Not like hers
. Hi, stop being an hypocrite. Its ur body sha
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by greyce: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2016
I love the dress cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
psalmuelwater:
. Hi, stop being an hypocrite. Its ur body sha

Am no hypocrite... Am not a mum with kids yet.
When i get to the bridge of fully married and with kids... Trust me.. My dress sense will cover up the upper part of my body, especially my boobs. And i dont wear tight fitting blouse or gowns.
Mercy is.married with kids, she should dress appropriately and not a slut looking to get laid, everytime she walks out the door and take selfies.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by psalmuelwater(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Amelian:

When i get to the bridge of fully married and with kids... Trust me.. My dress sense will cover up the upper part of my body, especially my boobs. And i dont wear tight fitting blouse or gowns.
Mercy is.married with kids, she should dress appropriately and not a slut looking to get laid, everytime she walks out the door and take selfies.

. So single ladies like you should be allowed to walk around unclad ryt?? I can get it. God help you and mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Amelian:

Carry go!
really? There's a saying that when you look good, you feel good. Have you ever given a God damn thought that she's looking g good for herself.

All I see is a classy polished and beautiful lady who make up is always on fleek. As a fellow woman you should learn to compliment other women, if you are indeed secure with your own beauty. Your coment rack of nothing but insecurity and jealousy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by JoeBlocks(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
rokiatu:
really? There's a saying that when you look good, you feel good. Have you ever given a God damn thought that she's looking g good for herself.

All I see is a classy polished and beautiful lady who make up is always on fleek. As a fellow woman you should learn to compliment other woman, if you are indeed secure with your own beauty. Your coment rack of nothing but insecurity and jealousy.
Now how's our resident Liberian doing. You're now as scarce as petrol. grin
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by JoeBlocks(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Amelian:

So, you're saying only single girls are allowed to expose their cleavage? Hmm...
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
psalmuelwater:
. So single ladies like you should be allowed to walk around unclad ryt?? I can get it. God help you and mercy.

Whats this one saying?
Who is walking unclad..?

Did i mention, i walk naked? Or mercy walks naked?
Pls read my words correctly and not upside down..

How old are you?
No need to waste my precious time on people like you, who refuse to understand simple sentence

And thats what weve been talking about on this forum.. Some people will go to school but refuse to be educated.. Coming out half baked from schools and keep running their mouth like taps

Abeg shift jor!

Go back to school and understand simple sentences.
If you are greatly pained i said a married woman should not dress like that?
Then you are not serious at all..
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
rokiatu:

All I see is a classy polished and beautiful lady who make up is always on fleek. As a fellow woman you should learn to compliment other women, if you are indeed secure with your own beauty. Your coment rack of nothing but insecurity and jealousy.

Lol
I hear.... Insecurity and jealousy indeed..
Ontop her looks?

Lol grin grin grin

Keep on deceiving yurself
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by mamawin(f): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Amelian:

you've gat no points, pls cover up.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by mamawin(f): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Amelian:

Whats this one saying?
Who is walking unclad..?

How old are you?
No need to waste my precious time on people like you, who refuse to understand simple sentence

And thats what weve been talking about on this forum.. Some people will go to school but refuse to be educated.. Coming out half baked from schools and keep running their mouth like taps

Abeg shift jor!

all we re saying is don't wait till you're married before you start to cover up. my dear baring your breast will fetch you no good thing if that your pretty face can't.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by psalmuelwater(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Amelian:

Whats this one saying?
Who is walking unclad..?

How old are you?

Abeg shift jor!

. I stopped insults on nairaland since 2012. I understand your type so I won't go further with you that understands complex sentence.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by psalmuelwater(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
mamawin:
all we re saying is don't wait till you're married before you start to cover up. my dear baring your breast will fetch you no good thing if that your pretty face can't.
. Dear, I strongly advice you steer clear of this lady that is not half baked and understand lots of english. I don't tink she has that reasoning capability to understand simple english
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by psalmuelwater(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
JoeBlocks:
So, you're saying only single girls are allowed to expose their cleavage? Hmm...
. No mind her.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by mamawin(f): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
psalmuelwater:
. Dear, I strongly advice you steer clear of this lady that is not half baked and understand lots of english. I don't tink she has that reasoning capability to understand simple english
run run run. thanks for d advice o, I don't run comot
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Amelian:

Lol
I hear.... Insecurity and jealousy indeed..
Ontop her looks?

Lol grin grin grin

Keep on deceiving yurself
She is wayy prettier then You.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Kentura(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Perfect...! her husband is a very lucky man.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
mamawin:

Thanks
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
rokiatu:
She is wayy prettier then You.

In your mind

*yawns*

Lol
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by potbelly(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
This woman is frosh and fine... Damn!!! embarassed kiss
By the way, vasline crew... food don done cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by AnnTee: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Is she one of the flower girls...... sorry bridal train?
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Qualer: 5:49am On Apr 26, 2016
mamawin:
run run run. thanks for d advice o, I don't run comot

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by mamawin(f): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45045975][/quote] Bit.ch?? I will report you to my friend next time I see her, and I mean your mum.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo by Qualer: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2016
mamawin:
Bit.ch?? I will report you to my friend next time I see her, and I mean your mum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Naked Body In Bed For Kanye West (18+) / Billionaire Femi Otedola Publicly Falls His Daughter, DJ Cuppy’s Hand (Photo) / Photos: Actress Rukky Sanda Goes Out Without Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.