Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Vlogg Vs Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vlogg Vs Blog (348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vlogg Vs Blog by dwilliams: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2016
I have dedicated my life to research a particular topic, and this is a research I have been doing over 8yrs.
Now I am well equipped with an arsenal of information,and I feel it is time to share my results with the world.
I am faced with the dilemma of opening a vlogg or a blog but my challenges are
1)which one has the potential to attract more audience.
2)what requirements are involved.
3) I do notice that some bloggers do plagiarise other people's work, I av my own works but I still have some which I used in the course of my research, can such works be used as citations and references if I decide to create a vlogg.
4)since its a lifetime career and I don't see myself quitting soon,I also want to look into the idea of cash flow though cash is not my motivating factor but as the adage states "na where man de work e for de chop"

So please experts n the house help me out.
Re: Vlogg Vs Blog by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2016
I'm a Vlogger. Vlogging is very Good as compare to blogging. In this platform your content is save why in blog your content is ain't save.... Your content can be duplicated as many times the persons who wish to use but in vlogging is ain't so
Re: Vlogg Vs Blog by dwilliams: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
I'm a Vlogger. Vlogging is very Good as compare to blogging. In this platform your content is save why in blog your content is ain't save.... Your content can be duplicated as many times the persons who wish to use but in vlogging is ain't so
can you share the link to your vlogg and whatvwaa the motivating factor bthat prompted you to be a vlogger

(1) (Reply)

Top Conservative Trashes Hillary's War On Jobs Hillary Clinton / 5 Effective SEO Strategies – 640% Rise In Traffic, To Optimize Any Website / Post Your URL For Review And Also Checkout New Blog HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.