Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

8 Places To Get Great Pizza In Surulere - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 8 Places To Get Great Pizza In Surulere (636 Views)

How To Make Pizza In Nigeria / See The Picture Of Pizza In Uyo / Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Places To Get Great Pizza In Surulere by TheRevenant(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2016
Pizza is splendid. I’m yet to meet a human being who doesn’t like pizza. (My grandma doesn’t count.)

And it’s easy to see why. It’s a customizable meal, so it’s never boring. It also reduces the risk of oesophagal cancer! Imagine that.

So, whether you’re having a mini get-together, marking an anniversary or saving time when feeding the family, pizza is an ideal option. You could even send a friend a box or two of the finest pizza on their birthday.

If you live or work in Surulere, and you would like to get your pizza fix, here are a few places that you should check out.

Domino’s Pizza

86, Bode Thomas
Domino’s offers a broad range of pizzas including Chicken Tikka, BBQ Chicken, Margarita, Meatball and Pepperoni with all sorts of side servings.

Pizzas are ready between 10 and 15 minutes, depending on the combination you’re going for. And the attendants at the counter are courteous which is an important point, especially for people like me. (Can’t stand being treated poorly and still be expected to dish out my hard earned cash).

They are also active on social media, responding promptly to inquiries. You can also place an order via phone call. What’s more? They open on Sundays.

Pizza House

Food Court, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall.
I hear the Sweet, and Tangy Chicken pizza is AH-MAY-ZING! They also offer the usual sauces and toppings pizza lovers have come to love. And if you opt to walk in, instead of ordering over the phone, your pizza usually takes...read more: http://blog.vconnect.com/working-or-living-around-surulere-get-your-pizza-fix-in-these-5-great-places

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Wierdest Food Combination You've Ever Heard Or Eaten..?? / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.