Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Cancer Killer Fruit. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Killer Fruit. (46146 Views)

Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Renal Failure: A Silent Killer / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
UNIBENDON:
The Risks and Side Effects of Chemotherapy Treatments
https://www​.cancertutor.com/ ...
22 Feb 2015 ... Most cancer patients in this country die of chemotherapy. Chemotherapy does not eliminate breast,
Chemotherapy Kills more people than it helps. - www ...
www​.cureyourowncancer.or...
You deserve to know the truth about the criminality of oncologists and about the dangers of chemotherapy, conventional ...
I'm in tears. How I wish they all know this.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by NAIJAHEALTH: 5:07am On Oct 30, 2016
TAKE BERRY AGAINST THE WAR OF CANCER
BERRY slow down the growth of premalignant cells and keep new blood vessels from forming.
Berry has been scientific confirmed for help in fighting colon, esophageal, oral, and skin cancers.

Read more https://www.facebook.com/NAIJAHEALTH811/

For more information send us emails on info@naijahealth.com.ng
For more health education www.naijahealth.com.ng

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by nellybenn: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Before nko! lipsrsealed

Ignoring prescribed medication to feast on this weed only gave the grim reaper the extra transport fare to book the entire cab to come and knock on ur broda's door. undecided
Not reallly sorry for ur loss. Both of u were negligent.

Don't understand you? I lost my brother and you are here spewing rubish
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by nellybenn: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'm in tears. How I wish they all know this.

Is true how I wish too my brother should not did it. Am sorry brother continue to rest in Abraham's bossom
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by nellybenn: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Liposarcomas huh!

Oya nah! We dey wait ur testimony Ati deatstimony

Hmm how I wish you had a climbs of what my brother went through
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by boladale(f): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Wrong analogy! Actually, drinking plenty of water is very effective in ulcer treatment.

davien:
A good advice for anyone that cares to know... A herb, fruit or plant ingested orally to cure a genetic disease is like drinking water to suit ulcer pains,better go to the hospital and beat it early than waste time drinking what one woman or blog told you to..
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by boladale(f): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2017
Well, but have you also honestly personally seen a lot of cancer survivors from chemotherapy? I am very interested in getting an answer to this question.
0gbeni:

see fallacies.. most cancer patients die due to the effects of their cancers, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy and surgery etc are still the gold standard of cancer treatment..

chemotherapy like other drugs has side effects but it is still the best chance for cancer patients and not herbal concoctions

on a personal note, I've seen a lot of breast cancer px who picked up lumps early but wasted time using natural remedies and by the time they came to the hospital, the cancer was too far gone.. he who has ears should hear
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Gabiii: 12:04am On Feb 09, 2017
Call this number 07030450963 for soursop leaves if your are leaving around Asaba
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by shams040(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2018
My mum drank the leaf, she turn ologogoro 'drunkered '
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by snosoar: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2018
SNOSeeds - Think Health, Think Black Seed!

While we don't know if or what you've known about a medicinal herb / spice called black seed (Nigella sativa),

What we know for sure and are enthusiastic to inform you about is that black seed prevents / cures all diseases except death - It's perhaps the best elixir!

Researchers the world over have confirmed this folklore or scriptural fact as seen in over 600 scientific publications on this little sized but immensely great powerhouse of full spectrum of nutrients.

In fact, Onifade et al (Nigerian Researchers from UCH - University College Hospital, Ibadan alongside their counterpart from the United Kingdom) have published papers where black seed has cured HIV over and again, one of which is referenced in this post: https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/439518526457817.

Even with cancer, scientific evidences and numerous case studies proved the invincibility of Curing / Preventing Cancer with Nigella sativa with or without orthodox therapies like chemotherapy as seen in the link below.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=510197099389959&id=394649457611391&ref=page_internal

The miraculous effectiveness of this herb that contains over 100 nutrients (some of which are even yet to be characterized) is such that it dynamically confronts any health challenge by working forward or backward towards Wellness as necessary,l while resetting the body's chemistry, for example, it can help for boosting or tempering immunity, it can work to decrease or increase blood pressure as needed - What a feat!

Spoiler Alert
Cooking with black seed / black seed powder as a spice is a delightful experience to savour - Rich taste, Great health.

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Shallypop(f): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2018
989900:
The leaves boiled as 'agbo', is more potent (could work for stages 1-3, stage 4, maybe not) . . . does other good works too. The fruit will be good as a 'preventive'; not 'curative'.

P.S. Soursop leaves lowers blood pressure, which can be dangerous if you are taking other HBP medications. These things need guidance and some other stuffs . . . reasons why I personally don't like saying things about things online: good intentions might turn sour.

Cancer is arguably the world's most deadliest disease, there is no 'magic pill', the best proven alternative/natural treatments/cures are protocols designed to work in synergy. It's a whole lifestyle change thing (you can't be pouring water and fuel into the same tank).
pls where can I get d soursop leaf and why is it dangerous with bp medication? Thanks
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by 989900: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Shallypop:
pls where can I get d soursop leaf and why is it dangerous with bp medication? Thanks

You'll have to ask around.
The pictures are online, you can download/screenshot the fruit and leaves and show to elders around.

It lowers blood pressure, so it is not advisable to take it with other blood pressure lowering medications (too low blood pressure is bad too . . . for individuals battling blood pressure issues, it is advisable to have a blood pressure measuring machine handy while using it).

The 'agbo'/tea is best taken alone, as it is known to work by blocking ATP production and thus reduce the voltage of the cancer cell to the point it falls apart (apoptosis or programmed cell death) . . . most of other cancer treatments work in a different way and may interfere.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by tabithababy(f): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Really shocked

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Shallypop(f): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
989900:

You'll have to ask around.
The pictures are online, you can download/screenshot the fruit and leaves and show to elders around.

It lowers blood pressure, so it is not advisable to take it with other blood pressure lowering medications (too low blood pressure is bad too . . . for individuals battling blood pressure issues, it is advisable to have a blood pressure measuring machine handy while using it).

The 'agbo'/tea is best taken alone, as it is known to work by blocking ATP production and thus reduce the voltage of the cancer cell to the point it falls apart (apoptosis or programmed cell death) . . . most of other cancer treatments work in a different way and may interfere.
Thanks so much. Will ask around

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by feodan: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Shallypop:
Soursop Leave Is Available, If U Need It. I Have The Nursery Also
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Shallypop(f): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
feodan:
Soursop Leave Is Available, If U Need It. I Have The Nursery Also
Ok. Heard it's dangerous with bp medication. How true is this?
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by feodan: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Shallypop:
Ok. Heard it's dangerous with bp medication. How true is this?
I Don't Know Anything About The Bp Medication, If U Have A Doctor U Can Ask,
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Shallypop(f): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=feodan post=75734426] I Don't Know Anything About The Bp Medication, If U Have A Doctor U Can Ask,[/quote ok]
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Shallypop(f): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=feodan post=75734426] I Don't Know Anything About The Bp Medication, If U Have A Doctor U Can Ask,[/quote
Ok]
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Tenrack: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
ebpius1:
I have this tree in my house. The fruit (a big one) is in my fridge as I type this . Let me go have my fill.
If u need the leave inbox me. ebpius1@gmail.com
I can freely provide u some to save a life. (money is not everything).
hi, how can I get these leafs here in lag ?
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by EngrKemp: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Goodnews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 / Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) / Pregnancy And Alcohol consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.