Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Discovered Mole.. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Discovered Mole.. (2455 Views)

Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Discovered His Girlfriend Of 8 Months Had Died 2 / The Woman Who Discovered India's First HIV Cases / New Word Discovered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
It was a bright Saturday morning, The Ezes were having their breakfast of bread and tea,Mr Eze decided to break the silence, "Dear we will be going to visit the Oyetolas today." Mr Eze said sipping his tea "that is good" Mrs Eze replied as she was really happy with arrangement within,Mr Eze was beginning to be jejune to her in short she was tire of him for no just reason.
Later in the day they drove off to the Oyetolas',it was a massive building with the gate mounted high,the gate was opened and they drove in to be welcomed by the Oyetolas,the men had a firm handshake and the wife hugged,the children led theirselves to another part of the building. The husbands and wives soon went into the house and had a general discussion throwing jibes at each other,Mr Oyetola soon dragged Mr Eze away leaving the women to gist on their own.
The men went to the garage at the back of the house "this is the New vehicle i just acquired" Mr Oyetola pointed with pride at a white pick up van,Mr Eze congratulated him beaming with smiles "we will wash it o" he said "go and look for soap now there is a tap over there" Mr Oyetola replied and they both burst into laughter "but i want to make some changes on it before i let it out"Mr Oyetola said when the laughter had die down "but why,it looks New and in good condition to me"Mr Eze asked suprised,Mr Oyetola thought of it before answering "well you see i used it for some business,i just want to change the body for some security reasons.'' Mr Eze looked at his friend with suspicion but he didn't say anything while they walked back into the house to join the women. As the Ezes were living,Mr Oyetola invited his friend over to the club to come join him the next thursnight to which Mr Eze acceded as he drove out of the compound.

"Now the stage is set" Olaide said to his partners and acknowledged the job well done by Shola, "there is a new development,the foreigner Mrs Oluwatoba called was her daughter schooling oversea and the stuff in the discussion was the money she sent to her,so she is cleared,There is nothing drawing her to the case all evidence are fully pointed towards Oyetola" Olaide said to which the other two partners nodded in agreement. "Now here is the New plan,Shola i will be going with you to meet him on thursnight, i will be your brother,do you get that?" Olaide asked "yes boss"Shola replied,Olaide turn to Tope "i want you to visit Oyetola house just a casual visit,you get it, right ? Olaide asked "yes i do"Tope answered and he let them go.
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by cyberprince8(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2016
am here 2,sippy my kunu,hope am not 2 late sha
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by oluwaemmanuel: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Great story... Pls come and complete it
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
It was a thursnight, Mr Eze and Mr Oyetola were chilling at the Pearch tree club when Shola and her suppose brother Olaide walked in,shola led the way to the VVIP section as her brother followed her closely behind they allowed in,shola move towards Mr Oyetola and gave him a kiss while Olaide stood standing behind is supposed sister,"young man sit down" Mr Oyetola offered "he is that your brother i presume'' he asked Shola was seated close to him "Yes he is" She answered. Olaide and Mr Eze eyes met and they were both shock and afraid but Olaide quickly gain composure and greeted Mr Eze who merely nodded. "young man,order anything and Eze i am coming" Mr oyetola said has he led Shola away,the table was left with Mr Eze and Olaide. At last his part has caught up with him again.
Olaide broke the silence "sir it is not what you think i have turned a New leaf" Olaide said looking guilty "spare me those pity look that was how you got to me those years you bastard" Mr Eze said angrily, "i know how you feel but believe i am a changed person,you are a good man,i know that" Olaide said while offering Mr Eze is identity card "What? You are a security officer?" Mr Eze asked "yes and i will like to see you in a peaceful environment other than this place" Olaide said, they exchanged numbers and went back to the normal position when the saw Mr Oyetola and Shola returning,they soon had their seat Mr Oyetola turn to Olaide "your sister has told me about you,what is your name?" Mr Oyetola asked,Olaide looked at Mr Eze then answered "My name is Samuel sir" Mr Eze looked suprise whatever was going on he sure didn't understand, "the only job on ground is that of a driver but i will pay you handsomely,the problem is that the car you are to handle is still under some changes but if you can wait for like let say two weeks i promise you the job." Mr Oyetola said "i can wait sir" Olaide said happily and prostrated,Mr Eze was just watching in amazement. Mr Oyetola soon turn to Shola "Shola meet my friend,Eze" Mr Oyetola said,they both exchanged a hand shake,Mr Oyetola ordered for more drinks and the merriment went o.
Soon it wa time to go,Shola and Olaide were helped home,when Mr Eze and Mr Oyetola were left alone in the car Mr Eze asked Mr Oyetola "where did you know Priscilia?" Mr Oyetola turned his head for a second from his driving before answering "I met her at the club,anything the matter?" he asked "not at all,just be careful with all these young girls"Mr Eze replied.
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
oluwaemmanuel:
Great story... Pls come and complete it
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Osaze20091: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Nice one,waiting patiently for you to complete it.....Thumb up
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by GoodieAmy(f): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Nice... Pls do complete it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Complicated Life Story / My Virgin Story Episode 2!!! / Re: Prayer 'i Hate Being A Black Woman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.