Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

E1-XTOUCH Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / E1-XTOUCH Discussion Thread (1635 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / Xtouch E1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E1-XTOUCH Discussion Thread by saintopus2: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Just saw this phone on Konga.com and want to know who else had gotten it and how effective it is in terms of battery, Camera, etc.

http:///xtouch-e1

1 Like

Re: E1-XTOUCH Discussion Thread by saintopus2: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is how I saw the phone and was wondering if it is good

Re: E1-XTOUCH Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yeah the phone is good very good in terms of the hardware, I used xtouch PF83 phablet if I must say the phone is good. It has long lasting battery, poor camera, the speed is ok sha but to charge the phone full na waec ooo. To me the phone try the only reason I like the phone is the battery.

1 Like

Re: E1-XTOUCH Discussion Thread by saintopus2: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2016
What about the ease to get the hardware should it develop a fault. For example when the screen got cracked.
Thecreator:
Yeah the phone is good very good in terms of the hardware, I used xtouch PF83 phablet if I must say the phone is good. It has long lasting battery, poor camera, the speed is ok sha but to charge the phone full na waec ooo. To me the phone try the only reason I like the phone is the battery.
Re: E1-XTOUCH Discussion Thread by saintopus2: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Since it is a phablet that the you got the camera is expected not to be too strong as most phablet may not have a strong camera. I am not a camera freak anyway
Thecreator:
Re: E1-XTOUCH Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On May 03, 2016
saintopus2:
What about the ease to get the hardware should it develop a fault. For example when the screen got cracked.

the hardware is good very strong, not like others myk phones.
Re: E1-XTOUCH Discussion Thread by saintopus2: 12:49pm On May 04, 2016
Thank you very much sir. I will buy it
Thecreator:

the hardware is good very strong, not like others myk phones.

(1) (Reply)

A Warning From Glo / YOUR VIEW Needed:tecno Spark K7 Vs Infinix Hot 4 / One-click To Backup & Restore Samsung Galaxy Note8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.