Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Bamidele Onibalusi: Th 19 Quote Of The Most Important Blogger In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bamidele Onibalusi: Th 19 Quote Of The Most Important Blogger In Nigeria (805 Views)

12 Most Important SEO Features You Should Know / 4 Most Important Search Engine Ranking Factors You Should Know / This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bamidele Onibalusi: Th 19 Quote Of The Most Important Blogger In Nigeria by Lakotai(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
This guy, Bamidele Onibalusi is the most important blogger and writer in Nigeria at the moment, simply because he has embarked on a journey to breed new set of brilliant, motivated and successful bloggers and writers in Nigeria.

He is doing that through his website “writersinncharge.com”

Once in a while I visit his site and feel motivated, he has been featured in A-list blogs like Problogger and Dailyblogtips

There is even a motivating article about him on the famous American blog “The Huffington Post”

His rapid success in the blogging world led a very respected Magazine in Mexico to feature him in one of their issues.

Last night as I was going through some of his numerous life changing articles, I realised that there are so many helpful quotes up coming bloggers and writers will need on their rise to the top.

So I took my time and picked the best and the most important ones.

See them below.

#1- “Instead of looking for new ways to monetize my blog I am always looking for new ways to make it better and bigger”

#2- The more I write the less my articles are rejected.

#3- It is very easy for you to lack the motivation to continue if you keep writing without reading.

#4- Writing list posts is very easy, all I needed to do is get the title, research it using Google, get the points and express my views.

#5- It is true I have written over 270 guest posts this year but 99.9% of those guest posts were submitted to small blogs that sent me little to no traffic,

#6- If I had focused the time I focused on writing those posts on writing 30 great posts for big blogs I will be more successful than I am now.

#7- It would have been best had I focused on writing for big blogs.

get the remaining quotes here

(1) (Reply)

Are You Pro In Blogging Or A Starter, This Thread Is For You / Wow! I Finally Got Adsense Approval / Guys What Happened To Yookos.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.