Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

"OMG!! Footballer Gabriel Agbonlahor Suspended Again" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "OMG!! Footballer Gabriel Agbonlahor Suspended Again" (567 Views)

Aston Villa Striker Agbonlahor Pays Emotional Tribute To Goalkeeper Carl Ikeme / Gabriel Agbonlahor Suspended After Pictured Laughing Gas Cannisters And Booze / Agbonlahor Omitted From Villa Squad Over Shisha Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"OMG!! Footballer Gabriel Agbonlahor Suspended Again" by Zobski(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Aston Villa football club has suspended its captain Gabriel Agbonlahor after he was pictured with randy girls, laughing gas (nitrous oxide) and alcohol in a London hotel, the same night his club were relegated from the premier league following a defeat to Manchester United.
The carpet of the London Mayfair hotel room was littered with cans of legal high nitrous oxide and later the striker who earns £60,000-a-week was seen downing shots and horsing around with hangers-on according to an exclusive report by The Sun.
Aston Villa have now decided to discipline Gabriel Imuetinyan Agbonlahor pending an official investigation into the matter.
An official statement read: "Aston Villa Football Club has today suspended Gabby Agbonlahor pending an internal investigation.
"This is following allegations concerning his conduct at the weekend.
"There will be no further comment from the Club in relation to this matter until the investigation has been completed."
Agbonlahor, 29, who is supposed to be on a personal fitness regime was left out of team who lost 1-0 to Manchester United, because he is overweight and unfit and his antics on Saturday night infuriated the club’s supporters
One said: “Just looking at it turns my stomach. It’s a real slap in the face for Villa fans.
“If I was captain of a team that has just been relegated I’d be hiding myself away in shame.” He said toThe Sun .

ofofonetwork..com/2016/04/omg-footballer-gabriel-agbonlahor.html

(1) (Reply)

Portugal 3-0 Norway: No Ronaldo, No Problem For Dominant Hosts / Football Jersey Sponsor / Test Ur Football Knowledge Name These Players Standing With Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.