Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup (36244 Views)

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by petz(f): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Power of make up
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by akinszz: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
I hail o... Vaseline crew...
vizkiz:
MILF!

MILF!!!

MILF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry

She is so sex, I can't believe I am crying .... MILF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry

Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by kechywillz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
some women are not even worthy to look upon without make up
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by Orikinla(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
That's her #GidiBlues. Before makeup, she looks like natural Igbo beauty. But after makeup, she turns to Latino beauty. grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by Orikinla(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Esmael23:
Beta pikin
. And she sabi the thing. Fine gal.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by seunajia: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
bebe2:

Dats my area oo, even liz Benson. U can walk around surulere and no spot a one of these nollywood pple.

Yes, Liz lived on Falolu. Funsho Adeolu frequented that area as well. Met 2-shot back then on Ekololu. There's this Nollywood hangout on Oyekan Street too. I mean, Surulere belonged to Nollywood.

Name it, Randle, Akerele, Bank-olemoh, Adeniran, James Robertson.

#ProudSurulereBoy.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by Praizekeyz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
So make up pictures of person dey make FP....I just know deris God! Deris ooo!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by bebe2(f): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
seunajia:

Yes, Liz lived on Falolu. Funsho Adeolu frequented that area as well. Met 2-shot back then on Ekololu. There's this Nollywood hangout on Oyekan Street too. I mean, Surulere belonged to Nollywood.

Name it, Randle, Akerele, Bank-olemoh, Adeniran, James Robertson.

#ProudSurulereBoy.

grin

Me na proudly surulere visitor since 1988, we get family house there.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Always so pretty kiss
I love her looks

Better decent lady kiss

All covered up and still looking hawt
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by preselect(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
[size12pt] both photos have make up in them. [/size] grin

Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by Missmossy(f): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fine mama grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by seunajia: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
bebe2:

grin

Me na proudly surulere visitor since 1988, we get family house there.

Sadly, I don't belong there anymore. The rents have blown the roof, I'd have settled there on my return.

The lovely houses on Falolu, Oyekan, Ekololu, Adeniran, Ogunlana, James Robertson, Joseph Shyngle, Bishop Crowther, all the way to Bode Thomas. Those calm aged folks who own them were the upper middle class of the 60s and 70s.

Akerele, Randle extension, Bank-olemoh were the lower-middle class, lower class. Calm too. Their homes were more of bungalows and apartment buildings.

Shitta, Gbaja, inner Bank-olemoh, Olawale Daudu? I won't go there lipsrsealed

Monalisa lived on Folashade close, I think.

Surulere!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
seunajia:
She's pretty. Lived off Falolu Street, Surulere in the early 2000s. Age is sadly catching up with her.

What's sad about it?

She's had her day.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by Baroba(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
seunajia:
She's pretty. Lived off Falolu Street, Surulere in the early 2000s. Age is sadly catching up with her.

Just like everybody else, thats life, no one stays young forever...
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by kpomkwem(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
She kinda looks like a Kardashian.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by Eeroh95(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
No make-up in the first pix? Hehehe I smell lie

Not even a powder?

And the eye brown come straight like that?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Monapretty! Monahot!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by JOYOSITA(f): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
The before pic is better.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by myBoss(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Olukologia:
See as her mouth be. She no even get sexy lips. She no fine jor
Olukologia:
Olukologia:

Keep hating, she's my crush....
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by popcykaylah(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
I prefer her without the make up
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by billyG(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Endtime mammywater! grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by excel101(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Very cutie. Always a beauty to behold
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by bebe2(f): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
seunajia:

Sadly, I don't belong there anymore. The rents have blown the roof, I'd have settled there on my return.

The lovely houses on Falolu, Oyekan, Ekololu, Adeniran, Ogunlana, James Robertson, Joseph Shyngle, Bishop Crowther, all the way to Bode Thomas. Those calm aged folks who own them were the upper middle class of the 60s and 70s.

Akerele, Randle extension, Bank-olemoh were the lower-middle class, lower class. Calm too. Their homes were more of bungalows and apartment buildings.

Shitta, Gbaja, inner Bank-olemoh, Olawale Daudu? I won't go there lipsrsealed

Monalisa lived on Folashade close, I think.

Surulere!

Awwww poor u, grin

We still on Remilekun cool

On a serious note, rents there are thunderous oo, I here they upto 1m per annum.

So sad.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by mamagee3(f): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
[size=18]Lovely!!![/size]
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by Agrika: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2016
pinkiberry:
first picture be like house help picture.
But she still fyn pass u
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by Deffi(m): 3:36am On Apr 26, 2016
[size=20pt]GREAT MEN PREFER NATURAL WOMEN.[/size]

FIRST pic is far better. She even had a humble pose in it unlike that Jezebel-type made-up face in 2nd pic.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by slyrone(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2016
old meat. a time ll come that make up nor go get effect again
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by seunajia: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2016
bebe2:

Awwww poor u, grin

We still on Remilekun cool

On a serious note, rents there are thunderous oo, I here they upto 1m per annum.

So sad.

Remilekun, Dabiri close, Ideal, Bishop Crowther, Mobola. Haha.

I'll still like to live in Surulere, but I can't pay more than 5-600K for any 3bdr flat in Lagos. I'm even contemplating not settling in Lagos sef. I'll like to go the countryside where there's peace and quiet.

Issokay sha.

All the best my sister.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by Debi249: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Who have fine, have fine.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by ItuExchange(m): 6:25am On Apr 27, 2016
She's not that bad with or without makeup.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup by olatunjithomas(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2016
doublewisdom:
Those are light makeup vs heavy makeup pictures.

Good morning sir, it's a great pleasure for me to be able to get you after a long search,i hope I met you well sir
As you have known sir, the Mr nairaland competition is here again.as a matter of fact,you are an active nairalander, a popular and respected one for that matter.so as a team, the whole of TEAMFALCONEY has decided to count on you for victory regarding your status and position on nairaland.
Don't count on man is the what they say,but we are counting on you because we are sure you will never let us down. The elections are around the corner, we on behalf of FALCONEY are looking up to you sir because we know your Monika will do a lot in granting us victory.
Thanks as you consider the beloved team sir.

TEAMFALCONEY

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock / "I Am Done Having Babies" - Annie Idibia Says As She Gushes Over A Baby / Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.