Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Lower Blood Pressure With Beetroot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lower Blood Pressure With Beetroot (2484 Views)

List Of Foods That Lower Blood Sugar Instantly / List Of Foods That Lower Blood Sugar Instantly / Portable Blood Pressure Monitor for Home or Office Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lower Blood Pressure With Beetroot by Dietherapy247(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
visit www.dietherapy247.com/2016/04/25/lower-blood-pressure-with-beetroots/ for more details

Nature has proven overtime as one of the best and safest approach to some illness. Albert Einstein testified to this in his quote which goes thus “look deep into nature and then you will understand everything is better”
I have this article for long in my archive but waiting to get some proof from what beetroot can do before I publish. The fact that high blood pressure is lowered by drinking beetroot juice is 100% true, my mum tried this and boom after some weeks results were seen, my aunts tried the same and it worked out for them, one that resides in Lagos the other uyo got their fair share from nature. One may keep wondering how is it possible, a glance at beetroots profile will convince you..
Beetroot is of exceptional nutritional value rich in calcium, iron and vitamins A and C.Beetroots as a vegetable are good sources of fibre and potassium, beets as it is also known are rich in betacyanin (pigment) accountable for suppressing and reducing risk of cancer. They also contain fibres that increase the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase responsible to eliminating abnormal growth.
Researchers have shown that beetroot juice helps lower blood pressure, in 2010 the united kingdom researchers proved that nitrates in beetroot is responsible for this, the nitrate is then converted to nitrite by bacteria in the mouth. Nitrite widens the blood vessels in the body. You not convinced yet? Let’s keep going. In another study conducted by British researchers on hypertension, 14 healthy volunteers were given two cups of beetroot juice each and their blood pressure was checked every 15minutes for one hour then after 24hours of drinking the juice their blood pressure was checked again, the result was awesome, participants that drank the juice had their blood pressure drop at every hour.WOW this is very practical I guess you want to try yours, visit any fruit store and ask of beetroot. Below is a recipe for beetroot juice.
INGREDIENTS
2 Beetroots
4 Cups of waters.
A Blender/Grinder.
A Sieve.
Procedure
1. Wash the beetroots with water
2. Slice them into small chunks.
3. Grind well into fine particles.
4. Sieve with the grinded beetroot as you add water (drinking water)
Your result will look like the one in the picture below. As you enjoy the juice keep sharing this information as doing this you will save lives.
EAT HEALTHY STAY HEALTHY

1 Share

Re: Lower Blood Pressure With Beetroot by missingrib(f): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
u don save lives with this information...abeg wetin b the Igbo name of that fruit abi na leave

1 Like

Re: Lower Blood Pressure With Beetroot by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
One of the reasons I can not leave nairaland.

Thanks op, pls do you know the yoruba name of it?

1 Like

Re: Lower Blood Pressure With Beetroot by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
I will try this..

1 Like

Re: Lower Blood Pressure With Beetroot by Dietherapy247(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
am sorry right now i don't think beetroot has indigenious names. but when you get to any fruit store ask them of beetroot of show them the picture below [img][/img]

thanks for all your comments(missingrib,paupauppaul and laroyalhighness) i appreciate this also visit my website www.dietherapy247.com for more of health tips.

Re: Lower Blood Pressure With Beetroot by Mjshexy(f): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wow..great enlightenment sir.

1 Like

Re: Lower Blood Pressure With Beetroot by Dietherapy247(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Tanks mjshesexy
Re: Lower Blood Pressure With Beetroot by Dietherapy247(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Tanks mjshesexy. You can also visit my blog www.dietherapy247.com for more
Re: Lower Blood Pressure With Beetroot by chriskosherbal(m): 5:39am On Apr 26, 2016
The wonders of nature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Appendicitis / Fat Wife / Diarrhea: Why It Happens And The Simple Quickest Way To Treat It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.