Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Free Roaming Success-mobile Service Now In Nigeria. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Free Roaming Success-mobile Service Now In Nigeria. (1621 Views)

Multi-country Telephone Service (success-mobile) Owned By A Nigerian Ibo Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Roaming Success-mobile Service Now In Nigeria. by wmobile: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
Success-Mobile a free roaming service that works anywhere in the world has now been confirmed to be active in Nigeria.
This would now give business/leisure travelers the benefits of having 1 sim card that works anywhere they would travel to without paying for roaming anyway not free roaming worldwide but free roaming in now 85 countries.MTN,GLO.ZAIN,TMOBILE or any of them here cannot try that as they alway rip us off our money by charging us high fees on roaming.
So, if you are a traveler and you would be going to anywhere go and get your own success-mobile service as I have mine and I have tried it with success and I am so impressed by this Nigerian guy that owns the service as I understand that it is owned by one IBO boy.
Igbo kwenu !
I was so impressed when it worked in saudi arabia,everywhere I went to in Europe, my friend tried in Japan,South Korea and another of my friend tried in the USA and it was well.

Nwanna, congratulations, We understand that the official launch in Nigeria would be this month.

Nwanna, invite us ooooo
Re: Free Roaming Success-mobile Service Now In Nigeria. by wmobile: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2009
Does anyone know if they would are hiring now, ?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live Video On How To Build A Simple Transformer (get Video) / Father Of All Humankind Is 340,000 Years Old / How To Tell If A Cell Phone Is Being Monitored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.