Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Logos And Graphic Designs - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logos And Graphic Designs (1164 Views)

My Graphic Designs,logos And Business Card.. Humgraphics / Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers / Comic Art, Logos and Branding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logos And Graphic Designs by aurumbay: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Get your Logos and Graphic Designs Done today
Re: Logos And Graphic Designs by aurumbay: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Call now,Call today !
Re: Logos And Graphic Designs by aurumbay: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Due to popular demand,i like you to know for every single design you make request of,i will give you 3 designs so you have more than one choice and you will be paying just the cost of one design.

So hurry and contact me for your graphics designs today

Thanks
Re: Logos And Graphic Designs by wabdesigns(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
aurumbay:

Due to popular demand,i like you to know for every single design you make request of,i will give you 3 designs so you have more than one choice and you will be paying just the cost of one design.

So hurry and contact me for your graphics designs today

Thanks
post some works or links to backup your claim

1 Like

Re: Logos And Graphic Designs by emillionaire: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
wabdesigns:
seconded
Re: Logos And Graphic Designs by emillionaire: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
wabdesigns:
seconded
Re: Logos And Graphic Designs by aurumbay: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
@ emillionaire and wabdesigns forgive my indiscretion my works are i this thread : www.nairaland.com/3074287/graphic-designs-get-3-designs

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Joseph Adesina Amazing Art Works (PIX) / Canon Pixma G2400 Up For Grab At A Very Cheap Price. / Kitchen Napkin Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.