Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Very Worst Institution Like Mapoly(mashood Abiola Polytechnic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Very Worst Institution Like Mapoly(mashood Abiola Polytechnic (2102 Views)

When is Mashood Abiola University Of Science & Technology post utme will be out / FG Upgrades Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Ogun To University / MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC (mapoly) Admission 2016/2017 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Worst Institution Like Mapoly(mashood Abiola Polytechnic by sandro105(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
pls don't mind my grammars or blunds,just typing out of annoyance
I am an ND 2 student of (mashood abiola poly
final year ,after paying the school fee,there been another school payment,the total of 2900for p.o..s,for all student .We also pay this for the skl and they where unable to sort out the issue after months before today, EXAM DAY" .many of us were still delayed
After much stress for collectn of exam pass,the school authorities took it from us for signing and didn't return it till exam end today staying in hot sun of Abeokuta,having school fee receipt were not allowed, by the examiners, without us not having signature on exam pass which is direct carryover and extra year,we were not even consider,been treated like an Animal. This is very worst as a school..and they very cruel.
I need your audience on dis,Student are Suffering too much.
and if you thinking of attending the school, I'm sorry, it doesn't worth it..the mashood abiola poly is not well organized institution ,with no quality and only meant for extorting student money only!
seun,lalasticlala
Re: Very Worst Institution Like Mapoly(mashood Abiola Polytechnic by dayowunmi(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Most state governments owned institutions are mere business centres, just a cheap way of making money for the government. But your spoken English and manner of presentation is really whack I must say, there's no acceptable excuse for it.

1 Like

Re: Very Worst Institution Like Mapoly(mashood Abiola Polytechnic by saintikechi(m): 12:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Chai..... Your grammar don crack my phone screen. Bros I can't believe you are in a higher institution. How you manage pass waec You need to go back to primary school.
Re: Very Worst Institution Like Mapoly(mashood Abiola Polytechnic by Nbote(m): 4:46am On Apr 26, 2016
sandro105:
This is very worst as a school..and they very cruel.
I need your audience on dis,Student are Suffering too much.
and if you thinking of attending the school, I'm sorry, it doesn't worth it..the mashood abiola poly is not well organized institution ,with no quality and only meant for extorting student money only!
seun,lalasticlala

Choiii, Ur grammar alone is enof to discourage any serious minded student. Whether "annoyancing" or not, it's unacceptable from an SS3 student even.
Re: Very Worst Institution Like Mapoly(mashood Abiola Polytechnic by sammer4life(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
Since you are making us to believe that your blunders are out of annoyance, can you calm down, take a deep breathe, and see if you can write something comprehensible coz, left for me, you need to be in Primary 1....
Re: Very Worst Institution Like Mapoly(mashood Abiola Polytechnic by rheether(f): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2016
No wonder your English is terrible.
Re: Very Worst Institution Like Mapoly(mashood Abiola Polytechnic by TheAziz: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2016
brother why didn't you complete your registration early, at least there was enough time to do that
Re: Very Worst Institution Like Mapoly(mashood Abiola Polytechnic by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Best of luck in ur exam.
Re: Very Worst Institution Like Mapoly(mashood Abiola Polytechnic by Dasilva10: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
saintikechi:
Chai..... Your grammar don crack my phone screen. Bros I can't believe you are in a higher institution. How you manage pass waec You need to go back to primary school.
I though she apologized before typing. Is it a must you make jest of her? Understanding her will be better. Let maturity take over you my broda

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Uniben Student Sleeping Outside In The Cold All In The Name Of Studying. / 5 Young Nigerians Who Got Degrees Abroad And Never Came Back Home / Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Cat-walked For Miss Cell Pageantry (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.