Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,601 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay (1103 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man / BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / Model Aduke Shitta-Bey In Ghana-Must-Go Dress! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Beyonce’s new visual album Lemonade debuted last night on HBO, and Tidal. The album is amazing, both musically and visually. But what made it even more amazing, was how REAL it was.

For years there have been rumors that Jay Z CHEATS on Bey. And Beyonce confirmed every DANG ONE OF THOSE RUMORS last night. After watching Lemonade there can be NO DOUBT that she caught Jigga cheating – with “Becky with the good hair.” And Beyonce ecided to let her husband HAVE it – by creating a DISS ALBUM.

In the song Intuition, Beyonce says:

You remind me of my father, a magician, able to exist in two places at once. In the tradition of men in my blood, you come home at 3 a.m. and lie to me. What are you hiding? The past, and the future, merge to meet us here. What luck. What a f@#king curse.

You should know that Beyonce’s father REPEATEDLY cheated on her mom. Jay Z is suspected to have multiple mistresses also.

When it was time to do Formation, Beyonce asked the question, “are you cheating on me?” She then says “I don’t want to lose my pride, but imma f@#k me up a biaatch” and “what’s worse, looking jealous or crazy…I’d rather be crazy.” Bey aint even trying to HIDE IT anymore. Bey is out here spilling her own tea.

Then Beyonce started taking SHOTS at her cheating husband. In the song Anger, Beyonce says, “Who the f@#k do you think I am. You ain’t married to no average biaatch, boy. You can watch my fat ass twist, boy. As I bounce to the next (d!ck) boy. And keep your money, I got my own.”

But Bey wasn’t finished. She was next seen walking in a wedding dress spitting these lyrics, “when you play me, you play yourself. . . If you try this shit again, you’re gon’ lose your wife.” She clearly is NOT hiding anything.

Bey was not done with Jigga. She moved on to a spoken word verse, where she said the following, “So what are you gonna say at my funeral now that you’ve killed me? Here lies the body of the love of my life whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children both living and dead. Rest in peace my true love, who I took for granted. Most bomb p*ssy, who because of me sleep evaded. Her shroud is loneliness, her god was listening. Her heaven will be a love without betrayal. Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks.”

Bey’s next song was called APATHY, where she laid out exactly WHO IT WAS that Jay is cheating on her with. According to Beyonce, Jay’s side piece is “Becky with the good hair.” Becky is slang for a SIDE CHICK.

Bey then ended the visiual album with a song called “Forgiveness” – in which it appears that she is FORGIVING Jay for cheating on her. In the song, Bey utters the lyrics “Now that reconciliation is possible, if we’re gonna heal, let it be glorious.” The next clip is a clip of Bey and Jay in bed together, face-to-face, cuddling with one another. She’s wearing her wedding ring again, and he she makes Jigga KISS HER FEET.

Wow . . . we never expected this level of REALNESS from Beyonce. We have a whole new respect for the lady. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN. You know what album we’re gonna be BUMPING THIS SUMMER.

Re: Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay by micfoley: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
This one is strong. Meanwhile, can someone tell me what a visual album is?
Re: Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay by iPrevail(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Poo happens. She should get used to it.

BTW, I don't believe any info I haven't confirmed myself. I need ta watch tha shii
Re: Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay by derrick333(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
NA wa fOr men sha!!(excluding me)saw d lyrics n was pain,who sopos cheat on who? imagine jay,wit dat his kpomo lip n big nose de cheat on my crush,queen bay gat u!. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay by gabinogem(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Publicity stunts... everywhere I go. When will humans ever be real! undecided
Re: Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay by RoyalBlak007: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Who

cares
Re: Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay by dangotesmummy: 5:52am On Apr 26, 2016
grin

Re: Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay by Sommyangel(f): 6:07am On Apr 26, 2016
Nice publicity stunt, now people will rush to get the album
Re: Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay by TPAND(f): 6:25am On Apr 26, 2016
Marketing strategy.

Gullible ones will fall for it.

The album is wack!
Re: Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay by derrick333(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Sommyangel:
Nice publicity stunt, now people will rush to get the album
TPAND:
Marketing strategy.
Gullible ones will fall for it.
The album is wack!
Either being gullible or publicity stunt ,d album it a heat,wot hvin,nt for only jayz,but all dem cheat outde
Re: Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘diss Album’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay by eddielowe(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2016
Stunts.

(1) (Reply)

Download Clip: I Am Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary – Funke Akindele See Her Reason / POPULAR Actor Benson Okonkwo Cḁugḥt With A Woman And Exṗoṣed [MUST SEE] / See What Banky W And Cynthia Morgan Were Caught Doing In A Nightclub In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.