Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,816 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Largest Sinotruk Exporter From China, Welcome Your Kindly Inquiry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Largest Sinotruk Exporter From China, Welcome Your Kindly Inquiry (576 Views)

China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World / Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets / Sinoruck HOWO Is Under Promotion, Welcome Your Inquiry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Largest Sinotruk Exporter From China, Welcome Your Kindly Inquiry by ChloeZZ: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2016
We are truck and machinery exporter from China.
We are the largest authorized exporter of Sinotruk and has an exporting amount of over 100 million usd in last year.
We will offer you the highest quality, the lowest price, and the best after-service.
Our products range from dumper, tractor, trailer, mixer, water tanker to grader and so on. More details, pls search www.qingong.cn
Welcome your inquiry.

Chloe
E-MAIL: zhoumin@qingong.cn
Whatsapp:+8615098934522

1 Share

Re: The Largest Sinotruk Exporter From China, Welcome Your Kindly Inquiry by DaniDani(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
how much do you sale 1 tipper, and 1 trailer
Re: The Largest Sinotruk Exporter From China, Welcome Your Kindly Inquiry by ChloeZZ: 4:50am On Apr 27, 2016
DaniDani:
how much do you sale 1 tipper, and 1 trailer
Hi, nice meeting you.
For the tipper, pls let me know the loding weigh you need. And the place it will be used, Negeria?
And for the trailer, 2 axles or 3 axles? And what kind trailer you need, we have container or cargo semi-trailer, container flatbed semi-trailer and low bed semi-trailer.
Pls give me the details and your mail address, I will send you the price, picture and the specification in time.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys I Will Like To Introduce To Meecheal Excels / Benefits Of Having A Functional Horn In Your Vehicle / FCMB Rewards Another Set Of Customers With Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.