Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Book Haram In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Book Haram In Lagos (635 Views)

Book Haram Massacre Nigeria Army Today warning graphic photos / Soldier Onah John Ali Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (PHOTOS) / Book Haram Attack Nigeria Soldiers Inside Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Haram In Lagos by Nina4u(f): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2016
[size=8pt][/size45 boko Haram were detained in the prison of Kirikiri ..- A group rights activist Captive, (PRAI), has called for an investigation on other suspects Boko Haram in Kirikiri prison - PRAI wrote a letter to Amnesty International to protect the rights of suspects - those suspect, officials at the symposium says were over 45 Boko Haram ppl is locked in prison visible in Lagos. The Nation newspaper said that locked up about 7 months ago after a legal command Adeola Adedayo Isolo Lagos court. The group asked Amnesty International data investigation to ascertain the truth in order to exclude the right. If you remember, last year, officials at the symposium arrested 45 Boko Haram after they damage the plan to detonate the bomb in Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos. The suspects were flown Isolo where Court Judge Justice gives murni detained in prison visible located in the town of Lagos. Their calls are made spear signed on 5 th Afrillu where Ahmed Adeola kazeem made of paper involved. Call and send it to the President of the Nigerian prosecutors, and Minister of Justice and Law Commissioner of the state. Research has shown that over 25,000 people have died as a result of Boko Haram for 6 years, where over 3 million people were driven from their homes. Meanwhile, Britain has pledged to help Nigeria and £ 43 to help the people of North-East Boko Haram victims....

Re: Book Haram In Lagos by osystein(m): 1:30am On Apr 28, 2016
Nina4u
I see that you love the crime section, I wonder why
Re: Book Haram In Lagos by Nina4u(f): 3:04am On Apr 28, 2016
osystein:
Nina4u
I see that you love the crime section, I wonder why
I go to romance section ..celebrities and music radio section and religion section too ..I'm a little everywhere ..joke section ..no preference
Re: Book Haram In Lagos by osystein(m): 3:24am On Apr 28, 2016
Nina4u:
I go to romance section ..celebrities and music radio section and religion section too ..I'm a little everywhere ..joke section ..no preference

Hmmm, your profile shows that you're most active in the crime section.
Re: Book Haram In Lagos by Nina4u(f): 4:56am On Apr 28, 2016
osystein:

Hmmm, your profile shows that you're most active in the crime section.
I just like to read and see what's going on

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence – Autopsy / SCANDAL: US Ambassador Exposed 3 Nigerian House Of Reps Members 4 Sexual Assault / 24 Shot Death At Nigeria Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.