Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Sha Lemme Help People Jare.......am Mc Pariot Let Win Free - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sha Lemme Help People Jare.......am Mc Pariot Let Win Free (1817 Views)

. / Love Bet....let's Win Together.. / Daily Sure Predictions (let's Win Together) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sha Lemme Help People Jare.......am Mc Pariot Let Win Free by pariot22MC: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2016
sexaddict08:

I don't know what's wrong , but them no work ooo
wot time did u go
Re: Sha Lemme Help People Jare.......am Mc Pariot Let Win Free by pariot22MC: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2016
sexaddict08:

After giving out this your secrets, I will plead for you to remove them after 24hrs. Those of us that have can go n try it. Not because I don't want others to benefit but because I'm scared bet9ija might find out and make changes.
Also some people don't know how to keep secrets.
you bet9ja do change their method wen they discover that people are getting them....if u notice whenever u stake your game and waiting for the game to start if the game refuses to start at the right time after counting 0.00 if it doest start after that my bro bet9ja done go change the disk ...i have a software that hack into their data base on virtual bet just that i have to be careful
Re: Sha Lemme Help People Jare.......am Mc Pariot Let Win Free by pariot22MC: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2016
sexaddict08:

I'm feeling you bro...
but five to six is just 5 and 6...maybe you mean 5 to 10? please clarify
you see my bro the safest option to play in virtual bet is any body win or 1.5 over ,if u want to play any body win just pick 4 games which has the total odds of 1.30 or 1.29 dont pick 1.36 to 1.38 that is a draw match ...when tot is in form pick dem dont pick man u pick bounamourth to lose or draw any time any day

3 Likes

Re: Sha Lemme Help People Jare.......am Mc Pariot Let Win Free by sexaddict08(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2016
pariot22MC:
you bet9ja do change their method wen they discover that people are getting them....if u notice whenever u stake your game and waiting for the game to start if the game refuses to start at the right time after counting 0.00 if it doest start after that my bro bet9ja done go change the disk ...i have a software that hack into their data base on virtual bet just that i have to be careful

thanks...
since they're using disc then there's possibility of repeating disc. Have you observe something like that?
Re: Sha Lemme Help People Jare.......am Mc Pariot Let Win Free by Jones612(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Sha Lemme Help People Jare.......am Mc Pariot Let Win Free by pariot22MC: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
sexaddict08:

thanks...
since they're using disc then there's possibility of repeating disc. Have you observe something like that?
they repeat it alot,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Journalist, Godwin Enakhena, Predicting Ancelotti's Sack / See The Value Of Spanish Team That Beat Real Madrid / Ronaldo's Goal Is Nothing Compared To Mine - Ex Juventus Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.