Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) (4930 Views)

Toolz Is Not Here To Play. Check Out Her Stunning New (photos) / #bbnaija: Bisola Is A Bully And Tboss Can No Longer Take It, Efe And Marvis Get / Who Knew Toolz Is Left Handed? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by TeeFeh(f): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2016
I'm not totally a celebrity stalker but I must admit what I have seen so far from blogs and live comments...

I use IG a lot,on my tecno boom j8 though that isn't my only phone but I love the phone because of it wideness I use ikeji blog on it also,and I see things clearly on it..As we were saying..I will be listing two things I have noticed in toolz that I have seen myself

An Instagram page posted of pictures of toolz in a RED dress and captioned it "get toolzo look with 4000N" and they tagged her and mentioned her,then our lovely miss tolu was like "you didn't sell the dress to me,why should you advertise with my photo" and they started arguing so she asked for a photo take down,and the page took it down,I dont think the post was bad except if shes mad because she wears a "4000" dress...Oh puhleazzze after they took it down self,go check the pic they uploaded,the later picture was even finer and sexier than toolz grin

The second was where someone was telling her husband on Instagram that he's so fine and all that and your role model was like "thank you" ..Seriously??do people like that even last at all in their marriage??Why should she stalk her husband page?what about those that goto her page to comment,,thats one big immature behavior anyways.

Well I hope this gets to her,I'm not expecting her to change because of my post but
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by topradar4(f): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
So what Sense are you making in this Post? Do you want to tell us you browse with droodpad 7c pro? I don't understand the reason for the Stale Gist.

17 Likes

Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by winnijaf(f): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
topradar4:
So what Sense are you making in this Post? Do you want to tell us you browse with dropped 7c pro? I don't understand the reason for the Stale Gist.

Please take it easy on her, She might just be so Excited to Surf with the droodpad 7C pro. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
kilokanmi

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by Heeyhun(f): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
oga o.....it's a crime to be a celebrity. Everything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by TeeFeh(f): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
topradar4:
So what Sense are you making in this Post? Do you want to tell us you browse with droodpad 7c pro? I don't understand the reason for the Stale Gist.
Whatever u say,I know you are a fan and I dont expect anything good from you
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by TeeFeh(f): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
praizeblog:
kilokanmi
Abi
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by TeeFeh(f): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
winnijaf:

Please take it easy on her, She might just be so Excited to Surf with the droodpad 7C pro. Lol
Yes I'm excited,I bought it 30k on jumia
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by TeeFeh(f): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Heeyhun:
oga o.....it's a crime to be a celebrity. Everything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law
You say? shocked
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
TeeFeh:
Abi
lol
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by blesoh(f): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hian, wetin concern this gist with your type of phone. Mtheeew
Where you expecting her to roll on the floor cos someone admired her husband if you no like you sef go marry make we see how your own go last.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by blesoh(f): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
topradar4:
Very stale news my dear, the op reasons for this thread had been duly observed.
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by topradar4(f): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
TeeFeh:

Whatever u say,I know you are a fan and I dont expect anything good from you

Fan ko, AC ni. Mtseeeeeew
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by TeeFeh(f): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
topradar4:

Fan ko, AC ni. Mtseeeeeew
Common gerrawt
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by CrazyScientist: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
TeeFeh:

Yes I'm excited,I bought it 30k on jumia

undecided what about we that have the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1,the iPad air 2,the iPhone 6s ,sister puhleeezz.. undecided
Let me not mention my lappies...

#NonYahooBoyWithLaptop
#IrepTechVarsity

1 Like

Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by Oliviaxx(f): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
topradar4:

My dear I taya o.truly
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by Twizzy30(m): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lool Droodpad. Buh seriously dis Toolz sef I no sabi her real face, I jux knw say she gather fat for body
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by Tizzie: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2016
TeeFeh:
I'm not totally a celebrity stalker but I must admit what I have seen so far from blogs and live comments...

I use IG a lot,on my droodpad 7c pro though that isn't my only phone but I love the tab because of it wideness I use ikeji blog on it also,and I see things clearly on it..As we were saying..I will be listing two things I have noticed in toolz that I have seen myself

An Instagram page posted of pictures of toolz in a RED dress and captioned it "get toolzo look with 4000N" and they tagged her and mentioned her,then our lovely miss tolu was like "you didn't sell the dress to me,why should you advertise with my photo" and they started arguing so she asked for a photo take down,and the page took it down,I dont think the post was bad except if shes mad because she wears a "4000" dress...Oh puhleazzze after they took it down self,go check the pic they uploaded,the later picture was even finer and sexier than toolz grin

The second was where someone was telling her husband on Instagram that he's so fine and all that and your role model was like "thank you" ..Seriously??do people like that even last at all in their marriage??Why should she stalk her husband page?what about those that goto her page to comment,,thats one big immature behavior anyways.

Well I hope this gets to her,I'm not expecting her to change because of my post but

but what ?
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by benigneOne(f): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2016
droodpad ? abi droidpad ? not only toolz will come for your neck after reading this but Tecno too dey come.
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by winnijaf(f): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2016
OP you already said you're a celebrity Stalker, So every thing you said here is Borne out of hate and the fact that you use a driodpad which I Really want to get.
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by tymajek: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2016
LOL....Guy....easy on her na!....her focus was on toolz na not on the droodpad 7c pro....

topradar4:
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by TeeFeh(f): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
CrazyScientist:

undecided what about we that have the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1,the iPad air 2,the iPhone 6s ,sister puhleeezz.. undecided
Let me not mention my lappies...

#NonYahooBoyWithLaptop
#IrepTechVarsity
Dash me one wink
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by topradar4(f): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
tymajek:
LOL....Guy....easy on her na!....her focus was on toolz na not on the droodpad 7c pro....

Guy? I'm a lady please.
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
So if you walking on the road with your husband and one babe just tell him "damn you are so fine" you no go talk abi you go just stand they smile.

If she doesn't last in her marriage(Godforbid) how that one go reduce the price of garri?. You ladies always have the habit of bringing your kind down why can't you make your point without wishing her marriage bad luck.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by oginineme(f): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is this a beef on the curvy fine lady?.
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by oginineme(f): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
He has made up his mind even before the comment. Lol. Chauvinistic fellas.
topradar4:

Guy? I'm a lady please.
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by oginineme(f): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Madam you already have the tecno Boom J8 you still wants more?
TeeFeh:
Dash me one wink
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by entadaplace2: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
TeeFeh:

I use IG a lot,on my tecno boom j8 though that isn't my only phone but I love the phone because of it wideness I use ikeji blog on it also,and I see things clearly on it..As we were saying..I will be listing two things I have noticed in toolz that I have seen myself

Toolz has done nothing wrong. Na you dey do like winch! Brand identity was not paid for. Toolz is a celeb and you cant use her pix anyhow. Go find work. and lastly, techno na tecno, be it tecnoA1 or F9!
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by ForeverNew(f): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
@OP are you using style to tell us you now use the tecno boom j8? Well done ooo. Flex and enjoy.
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by investment247: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2016
topradar4:

I`m still yet to understand the story even after reading it mor than once.
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by Marinza(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2016
Theres big point in involving yourself in celebrity business. They care not about you
Re: Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) by pcoolioz(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2016
I don't think she was very serious about the husband thing, there was humor behind that, but the use of her pic common it's her pic she's allowed to be angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. / Nkechi Blessing ‘gets Exposed’ As Photo Of Her Wearing Underwear Leaks Online / Halima Abubakar Reveals Her 'VIRGIN' Pics-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.