Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

MY Experience With Serial Beggars - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MY Experience With Serial Beggars (711 Views)

Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Beggars In Nigeria Will Start Paying Tax – FG / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Experience With Serial Beggars by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
As we all know, we have a whole lot of less privileged people around us; the fingers are not equal.
When you're at the park,you see beggars trooping around to collect arms. But, have you ever encountered this?
While I was doing my NYSC in Ebonyi State, more than 10 beggars came to me personally and they all had some thing in common; their story line.
The highlight of it was last two weeks, when a well dressed man stopped me and during the conversation, he told me that his wife was sick and he would be needing some cash for her hospital bills and transport. I've heard this story times without number.
I once helped a man with this same story only to find him few hours later in the cafetaria submounting 6 wraps of fufu and goat meat.
I've seen beggars who claimed they had diabetics and you'd later see them drinking coke.
Why cant people be straightforward? Actions like these are disheatening and would make people shy away from helping.
Have you ever had such experience?
Add yours

N.B - I'm not here to mock anybody
Re: MY Experience With Serial Beggars by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
OP you wicked oo . . . "Serial Beggars" gringrin
Re: MY Experience With Serial Beggars by Swissheart(f): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
We call them Corporate Beggers.
Re: MY Experience With Serial Beggars by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:
OP you wicked oo . . . "Serial Beggars" gringrin

lol
Re: MY Experience With Serial Beggars by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Swissheart:
lol.. actually I'm not against them but those lies are well cooked
Re: MY Experience With Serial Beggars by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Swissheart:
Lol.. Hello bae
Re: MY Experience With Serial Beggars by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Holudarey01:

lol

OP sup? Ya'll should please help support my friend www.nairaland.com/mimzy for Miss Nairaland 2016. Show love cool
Re: MY Experience With Serial Beggars by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
thank you so much sweets

#TeamMIMZYforMISSNL2016

MondeLuv:

OP sup? Ya'll should please help support my friend www.nairaland.com/mimzy for Miss Nairaland 2016. Show love cool

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With Serial Beggars by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
mimzy:
thank you so much sweets
#TeamMIMZYforMISSNL2016

Our Queen!!!!!! We love you **Kisses!!** grin
Re: MY Experience With Serial Beggars by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
mimzy:
thank you so much sweets
#TeamMIMZYforMISSNL2016

Our Queen!!!!!! We love you **Kisses!!** grin
Re: MY Experience With Serial Beggars by Swissheart(f): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Lol.. Hello bae
... Hi, how are you today?
Re: MY Experience With Serial Beggars by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Swissheart:
... Hi, how are you today?
thanks I'm fine, and u?

(1) (Reply)

From What Age Can You Recall Events Dt Happened In Your Life? / See This Guys Picture That Has Been Disturbing The Internet / Checkout The Hairstyles Young Ibo Men Rocked In The 1930s (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.