Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 (4571 Views)

We Are Done With Access Bank Call Agent Interview.how Long Do We Wait? / Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) / Access Bank Call Center Interview (2) (3) (4)

Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by Maya4eva: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please who got this? And, were you able to make it?

Please be informed that you have been scheduled for a second level interview @Access Bank Head Office,Plot 999c Danmole St.off Idejo, V/I.April 26th,by 2:00pm.

Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by Harkynkunle(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Maya4eva:
Please who got this? And, were you able to make it?

Please be informed that you have been scheduled for a second level interview @Access Bank Head Office,Plot 999c Danmole St.off Idejo, V/I.April 26th,by 2:00pm.

Boss Pls... how did u get here
Ur response will be much appreciated
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by ofeshe(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Harkynkunle:
Boss Pls... how did u get here Ur response will be much appreciated
Abeg tell us
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by afo001(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Good pm friends, just received an invite for Access bank graduate trainee aptitude test. The test centre is @ Ibadan on the 13th day of May, 7:45am. I would need a piece of advice from those that have written a similar test. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by Maya4eva: 4:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Harkynkunle:

Boss Pls... how did u get here
Ur response will be much appreciated

It's from the recruitments conducted by HR Index. Wait o. All these views and no one else got the same invite LA wa o!
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by Kayman358(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2016
Congrats on your success up till this stage. Can you kindly send me the past questions on air4allofus@gmail.com. I have been scheduled to write the tests on 10th May.
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by victorcalm(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2016
I got the invitation, we re just 34 in number.
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by frenddy6(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Victor hi! It's samuel. have you gotten aby message from them yet. Just asking for knowing. Please do reply if you can
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by frenddy6(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2016
victorcalm:
Victor how far. Please any message from them yet. just want to know were we are
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by lereinter(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2016
ofeshe:

Some people can ask useless question
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by Kayman358(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2016
victorcalm:
Please Kindly help with the past questions you used for the practice. My mail address is air4allofus@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by victorcalm(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hi Samuel, Uzoma I sight u guys, no news yet, make all of us carry our chap let put for water, keep praying, they will invite us all, Amen.
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by victorcalm(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
@Kayman, we did cbt, nothing much difficult, just be prepared for interviews,
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by ofeshe(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
lereinter:

Some people can ask useless question

Whats useless about the question? Might be useless to you but useful to others. If u can't answer just shut your g********rs
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by Maya4eva: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
victorcalm:

I'm talking of the invite from Access direct o, not the HR Index invite o. Is it the Access invite you got? Where was the venue? And, who were those you met?
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by victorcalm(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Maya, Hr indexx and sumeru recruits for access bank, we had tests and interview with Hr indexx before heading to access bank idowu talour, I guess that's where there call center branch is, after the test there again and interview, yesterday those that where successful where invited to their head office for another round of interviews.
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by mrtobbiemillz: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
""We are pleased to inform you that you have been scheduled for an aptitude test & assessment exercise as follows:

Date: 12th May, 2016

Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm

Venue: Ring Road Branch, Opposite Mobil Filling Station, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.

Please come along with the following:

A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are a passport book, driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test. .
Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)
Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate
Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
2 recent passport photographs.
A copy of your CV

We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you."'

That was the mail i got
Anybody here got the same mail
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by swetkay: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
After yesterday interview who has heard from them.
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by Maya4eva: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
victorcalm:
Maya, Hr indexx and sumeru recruits for access bank, we had tests and interview with Hr indexx before heading to access bank idowu talour, I guess that's where there call center branch is, after the test there again and interview, yesterday those that where successful where invited to their head office for another round of interviews.

@ victorcalm. Wow. I missed it because I wasn't in town. It was also quite sudden. Tried to reach HR to reschedule but to no avail. It is well. How did it go?

Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by afolabiseyiremi: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good evening pls i also got d invite but mine is in lagos. Is dia anyone dat can tell us d format tnz
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by afo001(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
mrtobbiemillz:
""We are pleased to inform you that you have been scheduled for an aptitude test & assessment exercise as follows:

Date: 12th May, 2016

Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm

Venue: Ring Road Branch, Opposite Mobil Filling Station, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.

Please come along with the following:

A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are a passport book, driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test. .
Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)
Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate
Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
2 recent passport photographs.
A copy of your CV

We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you."'

That was the mail i got
Anybody here got the same mail
Same here, but mine is scheduled on 13th May. I wish you all the best. I will get back to you as early as I can to ask about the modality of the test. Please, can I have your number?
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by Drayoflife(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
I got an invite too but not for the call centre stuff. I'd appreciate it if anyone can send me their interview questions to danny4real93@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by afo001(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
afo001:
Same here, but mine is scheduled on 13th May.
I wish you all the best. I will get in touch with you as early as I can to ask about the modality of the test. Please, can I have your number?
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by afolabiseyiremi: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Afolabiseyiremi@gmail.com afoo u can chat me up
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by projet: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
am interested
Re: Access Bank Call Centre, April 2016 by izutex007(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
afo001:
Same here, but mine is scheduled on 13th May. I wish you all the best. I will get back to you as early as I can to ask about the modality of the test. Please, can I have your number?

guys, please how did you submit your cv? Am currently @IB.

Ongoing Recruitment In A Reputable Oil And Gas Servicing Company (lagos And Port / Ttc Mobile Ltd. Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee / Vacancy For 1 Year Industrial Attachment In An ISP Company