Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Sugar Level Is 10.5 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sugar Level Is 10.5 (3263 Views)

Diabetes (check Your Sugar Level Is Necessary) / Are You Sure Your Blood Suger Level Is Normal? / She Uses Only One Ingredient, & Everybody Think She Is 10 Years Younger! Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Level Is 10.5 by ammamat(f): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
plz a friend of.mind is really worried about his sugar level...he has been on drugs for some weeks and only been eating selected kind of food yet his sugar level is 10.5 is that normal or not and plz what can he do to reduce it
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by missingrib(f): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
visit the doctors now
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by iliyande(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
ammamat:
plz a friend of.mind is really worried about his sugar level...he has been on drugs for some weeks and only been eating selected kind of food yet his sugar level is 10.5 is that normal or not and plz what can he do to reduce it

let her/him take more of uncooked okra if possible soak in a glass of water for a whole night and take first thing in the morning to lower the blood level while he/she prepares to visit a doctor. it work fast

Remember to visit a doctor in any health related issue, please

1 Like

Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by ammamat(f): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
is sugar not blood....he has been visiting doctor and has been on medications for a month pluse but nothing as change
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by ammamat(f): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
its sugar not blood level....he has been visiting the doctor and has been on medications for a month pluse but its still same
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by Princeakin4u: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Watch out for these diabetes Type 2 danger signs

Type 2 At least 1 in 3 people has diabetes and don’t even know it. Could that be you? In many cases, type 2 diabetes is not discovered until it takes a noticeable toll on health. Learn to spot the subtle early symptoms. You should learn the early subtle symptoms.
The disease strikes people of all ages. It is a chronic condition that thwarts the body’s ability to use the carbohydrates in food for energy. The result is elevated blood sugar. Over time, this excess sugar raises the risk for heart disease, loss of vision, nerve and organ damage, and other serious conditions.
Metabolism mishaps
In type 2 diabetes, the cells cannot absorb glucose properly. That means glucose levels in the blood become elevated. If you’ve developed a condition called insulin resistance, the body makes excess insulin, but the muscle, liver, and fat cells do not use or respond properly to the insulin. Uncontrolled type 2 diabetes causes the pancreas to reduce the amount of insulin it produces.
Thirst
One of the first symptoms may be an increase in thirst, often accompanied by additional problems, including dry mouth, increased appetite, frequent urination —sometimes as often as every hour—and unusual weight loss or gain.
Headaches
As blood sugar levels become more abnormal, additional symptoms may include headaches, blurred vision, and fatigue.
Infections
One red flag is troubling infections, such as cuts or sores that are slow to heal. Frequent yeast infections or urinary tract infections and itchy skin, especially in the groin area are also common.
Diabetic foot
Diabetic nerve damage can make it difficult to feel your feet and detect injury. At the same time, hardening of the arteries results in poor blood flow to the feet. Foot sores and gangrene can occur, even from small injury. In severe cases, infections can go unchecked and result in an amputation.
Risk factors
Health habits and medical conditions related to lifestyle can increase the odds of developing type 2 diabetes. Being overweight, especially at the waist, a sedentary lifestyle, smoking, diet high in red meat, high-fat dairy products, abnormal cholesterol and blood fats, such as HDL “good” cholesterol lower than 35 mg/dL and /or a triglyceride level over 250 mg/dL, all contribute.
Among uncontrollable risk factors include race or ethnicity, family history of diabetes and age. Being 45 and older increases risk. The more risk factors you have, the greater the odds of developing type 2diabetes.
Risk for women
Having gestational diabetes in pregnancy increases risk for developing type 2 diabetes later on. Women who give birth to a “heavy” baby are also at risk. Having a history of polycystic ovary syndrome can also cause insulin resistance that can lead to diabetes.
Management
Controlling blood sugar levels by changing diet and losing excess weight can cut risk of complications. Routine exercise, such as strength training or walking, improves the body’s use of insulin and can lower blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
Testing your blood glucose level will let you know how controlled your blood sugars are and if you need to take actions to change your treatment plan. For best results, use a glucose meter to check your blood sugar when waking up, before and after meals and exercise, and at bedtime.
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

[b]I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR BY GOD’S GRACE THANK GOD FOR BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS.

DR. REMIGIUS NKEM ASHUKE (Medical Practitioner) LAGOS, NIGERIA

[/b]It all started about February 2012 and the first symptoms I started experiencing were non-productive cough and chest pain. I consulted with consultant physicians and ENT surgeons at different hospitals and I was subjected to diverse laboratory investigations, all to no avail. I took several X-rays of the chest and did CT scan of both the chest and the neck. TB tests (acid fast bacill and gene expert), echocardiogram, FNAC (fine needle aspirate cytology) and so on, without anyone being able to make any impression that could suggest what was wrong with me. The cancer had already metastasized to other parts of my body while those investigations were being done.
On 20th June 2013, I was rushed to LASUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) medical emergency on account of severe breathlessness at abot 7am. I was given emergency medications to relieve the breathlessness and from my arrival here, I began to make use of artificial oxygen which I was on for one full month, while I was being investigated by different medical teams. Within that period, I was placed on anti-TB drugs following a mentuex test that was carried out on me, which came out positive within durations of 16 minutes.
It was when I was taken to theatre for bronchoscopy and mediasthnoscopy that the cardio-thoracid team discovered the massive metastatic tumor that had obstructed my trachea at the lower third of the trachea. I was then referred to EKO hospital Ikeja for radiotherapy, I had seven courses of radiotherapy at the hospital and I had six courses of chemotherapy at LASUTH. There was a time my platelet count dropped to one (1) and I was losing blood through my nostrils, mouth and I was urinating frank red blood. It was while I was receiving chemotherapy that a doctor friend of mine (Dr. Emmanuel Nsofor) brought Bell Supreme Immune Booster and Japanese Green Tea to me and I began to use them. It was from that moment that I stopped breaking down after every course of chemotherapy and I began to feel strong within in spite of my wasted exterior.
Having realized the efficacy of Bell Products, I started using Curcumin 2000X as well.

Apart from strengthening my immunity and helping me to recover from CANCER OF THE LUNGS. I have not been sick since one year ago that I started using the products inspite of the fact that I used to suffer so often from malaria before my contact with Bell Products. I sincerely thank God Who made it possible for DR THEO ANUCHA MD/CEO of Bell Lifestyle to bring the products to Nigeria.

TESTIMONY OF NATUROPATH
I am Roman Deguenon, Staff of BCEAO Bank, I was suffering from pain on my back at the vertebra since more than 10 years. It was paining me extremely and when I started I must suffer through for many hours. I went from Clinic to clinic, from doctor to doctor in vain. The pain was becoming atrocious and unbearable. Finally, I was obliged to adopt the bet lambo abdominal. I couldn’t seat down for long time neither stand up for long time. I was convicted to do movement only with car.

Then one day, somebody directed me to centre of Naturopath –NGO BT- I went there and the miracle was done for me. The manager of the centre prescribed 2 BOTTLE OF SHARK CARTILAGE and before I finished the first bottle, I felt that my pains disappeared. When I finished 2 bottles, I did not feel anything again. Nowadays I don’t feel pain again at the point that I can use machine for my movement something that I coulddn’t imagine in the past few months. Bell Shark Cartilage really saved me from pains. Many patients got relief by using Bell Shark Cartilage and we received multitude of testimonies for it.
As a Manager of the centre of natural health, I think in my own opinion that Bell Shark Cartilage is the best food supplements because of several positive results (and sometimes spectacular) we get from patients after their use.
Sabina NASS (229) 96 10 29 72 - Cotonou

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

Solution is
For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

ammamat:
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by ammamat(f): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
he should order d product from u or ...
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by ammamat(f): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
sorry to ask. ...is your product heaps or
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by nelszx: 2:34am On Apr 27, 2016
10.5mmol/L is pretty much sugar in blood besides you didn't say if the above result was a fasting blood sugar or random blood sugar result. Visit any health facility for proper and further evaluation. It could be a case of hyperglycemia or diabetes depending on what test the result is for
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by ammamat(f): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2016
plz can u thro more light on fasting and random blood sugar. ....coz all I no is dt the doctor will take his blood run d test and give him result without specifying if it fasting or random as u said
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by nelszx: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Fasting is when you will be told not to eat den ur sample collected while random ur blood will be collected at any time irrespective of whatever you have eaten. The former u don't eat at all while the later you must have eaten
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by Krasid(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
That's 189mg/dl which is high even for random blood glucose level.Normal range is beween 70-110mg/dl.He should see a doc ASAP before it leads to diabetes.
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by lily29: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
@ Krasid

Can random blood glucose level at 160mg be cured?
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by Krasid(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
lily29:
@ Krasid

Maybe, through increased physical activity and eating healthily.Your friend should probably take the fasting blood glucose test to ascertain if the previous result is correct since results can be influenced by food taken a couple of hours before the test.
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by Olarewajub: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Krasid:
Maybe, through increased physical activity and eating healthily.Your friend should probably take the fasting blood glucose test to ascertain if the previous result is correct since results can be influenced by food taken a couple of hours before the test.

He should better do 2hours post prandial test.
Re: Sugar Level Is 10.5 by nelszx: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
lily29:
@ Krasid

A random of that value is indicative of pre-diabetes or hyperglycemic when it exceeds 200mg/dl den u know diabetes has set in. The random done is just to ascertain how the body has been able to produce insulin to knock off the Glucose already taken in. But a fasting blood sugar level can be used as a marker for diabetes. Most type of diabetes is the type 2 diabetes once the sedentary lifestyle can be reduced the level comes down (let ur friend b mindful of what goes in) and basically obesity predisposes one to type 2. It's better prevented cos should it get to the level of diabetes den NO going back

(1) (Reply)

World Top 10 Plastic Surgery Disasters. / Nature's Best Supplements For Treating Hormonal Imbalance/enlarged Uterus / The Physical Aspects And Causes Of Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.