Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Who Is |nigeria's Greatest Ruler? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is |nigeria's Greatest Ruler? (562 Views)

Is Nigeria's 53rd Independence Worth Celebrating? / Nigeria Greatest 21 Prayer:: Say Amen / Nigeria Greatest 21 Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is |nigeria's Greatest Ruler? by Alexorefo(m): 4:58am On Aug 08, 2009
Who is the greatest President or Head State to have ruled Nigeria?
Re: Who Is |nigeria's Greatest Ruler? by realfemite(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2009
Gen. Muritala Muhammed first, then Gen. Sanni Abacha

Re: Who Is |nigeria's Greatest Ruler? by larez(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2009
The question itself sucks. Nigeria is a democracy and should not/does not have rulers. Rulers head Monarchies and not democracies. I am appalled at the mindset that our politicians have caused the "common Nigerian" to have and still think they are a country led by rulers. It's a damn shame that we don't know the difference.
Re: Who Is |nigeria's Greatest Ruler? by Alexorefo(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2009
I acknolwedge the coments "The question itself sucks. Nigeria is a democracy and should not/does not have rulers. Rulers head Monarchies and not democracies. I am appalled at the mindset that our politicians have caused the "common Nigerian" to have and still think they are a country led by rulers. It's a damn shame that we don't know the difference."
My question does not suck my brother, i am only arrying out an opinion poll on who is the greatest Leader has lead Nigeria during the military and Democratic eras. Using the word "Ruler" should not generate insults form anyone. One can use President, Head of State, Rulers, Leaders No 1 Citizen. The truth remains that Some people have handled the mantle of leadership in Nigeria and we need to find out who the greatest is and acknowledge Whatr he has done and celebrate Him
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can 9ice Inprove On Video / Security !!! / Who Is Phraoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.