Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,711 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

EFCC Recruitment 2016 For Non Graduates In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EFCC Recruitment 2016 For Non Graduates In Nigeria (1085 Views)

National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Efcc Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Recruitment 2016 For Non Graduates In Nigeria by mrniceguyuc5(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
A friend of mine called me Some days ago about an information regarding the EFCC Recruitment 2016. I was not able to contact the head office for the confirmation. But from some realible source, i heard it was a genuine one.

But first of all, i will like to inform all that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) whose headquarters resides in Abuja FCT was formulated into the Nigerian law in 2003 is an enforcement agency whose sole responsibility according to the law that established it will be and have been to investigate financial crimes that actually includes the advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering.

We all can still vividly recall that it was the administration of President Obansanjo in 2003 established the EFCC which came into effect according to a decisive request from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which now named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in the international community’s efforts to fight money laundering.effc

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission offers employment opportunity to equal employment opportunity to to both male and female applicants (a Federal Government Establishment) and for those who are seeking to recruit young Nigerian men and women into her organization. And they are as follows:
Requirements

B.Sc / HND holder
Must have completed NYSC
Not more than 27years

Job Title: Diploma Cadre
Requirements

NCE / OND holder
Not more than 25years

Job Title: S.S.C.E Cadre
For the complete article and to apply, click >>> EFCC Recruitment 2016
Re: EFCC Recruitment 2016 For Non Graduates In Nigeria by Remeking: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Non graduate..... I represent Diploma cadre

(1) (Reply)

Xtra Clear Imaging Limited Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / A Female Desk Officer Is Needed Urgently / Quickcheck Vs Paylater!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.