Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends (46983 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Wuraola Ogunwusi Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by macaranta(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jeez and this made FP?
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by ntbeatz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by gunther6(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
yarimo:
This people with bleaching is like bread and butter grin

Now be a good guy and point the bleachers in the pic above and pls specify the 'people' you were referring to because I'm sure their tribes was not specified in the picture... moronic tribalist #retardedfuck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by miqos02(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
thus woman no dey smile?
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by Lexusgs430: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Where or which is the beautiful ? Why does the white one look like a ghost?
Dencia and Toke, una don see wetin una dey cause so?

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by yarimo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Is like this GUNTHE6 is blind, grin tongue
gunther6:

Now be a good guy and point the bleachers in the pic above... #retardedfuck
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by Mayflowa(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lilimax:
O gini! The lady on my right is fairer than oyibo sef embarassed

Babe, u can't breach into oyinbo. Oyinbo has white skin if u remove the blood.

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by McXponent(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eboski:
yorubas come see your king wife........ and baby mamas.

I no talk anything oh
who later sold weed for dis man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by Lawalemi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Make she do born for our king o

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by SimpleSmile: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
My little nephew said one of them looks like teddy bear...

4 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by sage2(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Like someone would say, I hope they are keeping an eye on her. Once a hoe is always a hoe.
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by BabaO2: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Everything about this olosho olori is fake, why did she make -up if not expecting anybody, see her lips like iya sikira oniponmo. Ooni don marry nonsense ...

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by Boss77(f): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmmmnm Medlinboss nd nimsdefabulous. This two friends will soon tell us how far. Their gist no be here o. Wots d big deal if u cldnt mk it for d wedding? Why d epistle? All dis unhappy, frustrated women living for Instagram just to hide their sorrows. Mscheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by JAZES(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
This make up no too much so? No wonder cancer dey kill our ladies every minute in this country.....
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by Trexnemesis(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Is that a manikin or a corpse at the right?

No, not at all. Na Baby-rubber.
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by Ngozibotic(f): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
PapaBrowne:
By the time that Bini girl is through with the ooni, the whole Yoruba Race would be confess that Oduduwa was a Benin Prince.

[size=4pt]Pls dont quote me. Just wanna spark some fayaaa..[/size]

We Igbo people are jealous that the Yorubas have history....what do we have......ordinary 100 Fulani herdsmen with cutlass sacked the whole of Enugu state....smh at our brothers... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by PapaBrowne(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ngozibotic:

We Igbo people are jealous that the Yorubas have history....what do we have......ordinary 100 Fulani herdsmen with cutlass sacked the whole of Enugu state....smh at our brothers... angry

I'm not Ibo. I'm Bini.

2 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
wawaboy1:
IS THAT WHY THEY SHOULD SOW ASHEBI
I was wondering too
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by banme1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ashaw0 gang
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by telemapreye1(f): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
yarimo:
This people with bleaching is like bread and butter grin
The olori is a Benin woman and her friends are popular Port Harcourt based big girls.
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by telemapreye1(f): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
banme1:
Ashaw0 gang
Na you know undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by telemapreye1(f): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
PapaBrowne:

I'm not Ibo. I'm Bini.
Your olori want to finish yoruba king money before jumping into another man arm

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
If they are beautiful and good looking as the op claim, why are they still single?

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by yarimo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ehh but I didn't mention state, or tribes grin
telemapreye1:
The olori is a Benin woman and her friends are popular Port Harcourt based big girls.
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Boss77:
Hmmmmnm Medlinboss nd nimsdefabulous. This two friends will soon tell us how far. Their gist no be here o. Wots d big deal if u cldnt mk it for d wedding? Why d epistle? All dis unhappy, frustrated women living for Instagram just to hide their sorrows. Mscheeeeeew

you need to read the comments on sdk blog about them especially the dark one. its scary what peple do to control men for money.
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by telemapreye1(f): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
yarimo:
Ehh but I didn't mention state, or tribes grin
what my business with that?i just corrected you.
The ladies are from my state so take note.
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Heeyhun:
olori is always on white and doesn't smile. why?
i just wonder
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by NovusHomo(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
The Ooni's Olori has lovely looking friends!

@: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/olori-wuraola-ogunwusi-and-her.html

RUNS (Nigeria) Ltd. grin

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by AsanwaKC(f): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
LA smile LA bend
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by lagdmark(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Shopping for more wives for Ooni's pleasure
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by mranova(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Christian mother arms full everywhere.
Re: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends by yarimo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
I said people you are here typing nonsense, Mtswww are your state people not human being? Please if you bleach that is your business ok.
telemapreye1:
what my business with that?i just corrected you.
The ladies are from my state so take note.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? / The Oba Doesn't Go On Transfer, But Travels In A 2016 Rolls Royce Phantom (PIX) / Lamidi Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo As A Prince (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.