Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You (1666 Views)

Hilarious! That Moment You Try To Advice A Nigerian Dad / Government Is Trying To Eradicate Polio But Some Girls Are Bringing It Back / Hilarious ! That Awkward Moment Yoruba’s Don’t Want You To Dump Refuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by loadedgizzy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Can’t stop laughing….

A Young man was trying to reach out to his Ex-Girlfriend via Whatsapp, only for the new boyfriend to reply his Message and was trying to form baddo, then this happened…
see photo @ http://loadedgizzy..com/2016/04/hilarious-that-moment-when-her-new.html

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Khd95(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
If i click that link make my shiiit hard like erect.iongrin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by BUGOFF(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Khd95:
If i click that link make my shiiit hard like erect.iongrin
grin
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by gbaskiboy: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Iffa open the link make I bend grin
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by bcardastro: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
LA click LA bend!!

(1) (Reply)

Real Men Go For Sex Dolls !!! / Twitter VAR Has Done It Again,see What Nigerians Are Saying About ACP Abayomi Sh / Who Is A Liar, He Or She?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.