Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

The UK Tax Free Shopping Scheme (research Questionnaire) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The UK Tax Free Shopping Scheme (research Questionnaire) (324 Views)

"Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man / PTDF Shortlisted Candidates For PHD Scholarship Scheme Interview 2017/2018 / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The UK Tax Free Shopping Scheme (research Questionnaire) by abumutalib: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
My name is Abdul Mustafa, a student at Sheffield Hallam University doing masters in Enterprise Systems. As part of my dissertation, I am currently conducting a research which evolves around the UK VAT Refund Scheme (Tax Free Shopping), with the aim to achieve the following objectives:
To improve customer experience in using the scheme.
To easily identify who qualifies to use the scheme.
To easily identify items and purchases that qualifies for the scheme.
To eliminate paper based system currently in-use.
To ease difficulties in processing for border forces and retailers.

To this end, my questionnaire is targeted at people who have visited the UK on one or more occasions, but not resident in UK.

There are questions with multiple responses. All respondents will remain anonymous. These questions will be used for gap analysis and develop a business model that would improve the scheme.

Kindly click on the link below to respond to the questionnaire.
http://kwiksurveys.com/s/86OcrsMF

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Education Abroad / Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2016|online Application For 985 Tradesman / Qlikview Training In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.