Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Story Story With Torie Presents STAR CROSSED – Episode 1 [READ] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Story Story With Torie Presents STAR CROSSED – Episode 1 [READ] (293 Views)

Telling A Great African Story With Powerful Illustrations / Jan,1, 2018 - Nairaland Just Crossed 4,000,000 Topics! / 36,000 Nigerians Crossed Mediterranean Sea To Italy In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Story With Torie Presents STAR CROSSED – Episode 1 [READ] by iPokeNose: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
I had just stepped out of my faculty and was wondering how to brave the sun and leg it to the dorm, when I suddenly stood transfixed. A car was driving in, right up to the front parking area of the faculty building. As it approached, I realized I must have gone briefly insane to have referred to it as a ‘car’. This was no car, it was a freaking Machine, a gad-damn G-wagon.

I stood there, mouth open and tongue lolling as I ogled this piece of metal beauty that had just parked right in my front. I was so busy ‘calling God on all numbers and begging him to pick up the call and answer me with such a ride’ that I did not notice that the driver’s side had opened and someone had stepped out. I must have had a crazy look on my face because next thing I heard was a masculine laugh, followed by .. “Nice Ride Huh?

“Bloody, freaking nice” I replied subconsciously, before glancing up, only to be stunned back into silence by another beauty. What was happening? This time, the beauty was most definitely not a ‘metallic’ one. How could anyone be so good-looking, ahn ahn, kilode? I asked myself. My nigga was just fine anyhow…I was somewhere in my trance when I realized his beautiful mouth was moving. I snapped back to reality, wondering if the G-wag and this beautiful creature had somehow killed off some of my brain cells. This was quite feasible as I was acting like a zombie.

I looked up and tuned in and he was saying…”anyhow, my name is Joey”. I totally did not catch what he had said prior to his name, but Erggghh who cares; fine boy with fine name..Oshey.

“Ari” I replied, then added “My name is Ariana”

“Wow” he said as he arched one perfect brow in surprise. He laughed “That is such a beautiful name”. Boy, he had such a lovely laugh, so melodious that I could feel myself melting in places that I refuse to mention.

“Is this your faculty? He asked and I winced. so we were done with the flirting, were we? Okay............continue the rest at >>>> http://ipokenose.com/story-story-with-torie-presents-star-crossed-episode-1read/

(1) (Reply)

Easy And Cheap Admission For Medicine In Russia / General / Help! Can I Gain Admission With This Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.