Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Please Help Me Harvest Solar Power From My Panel - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Help Me Harvest Solar Power From My Panel (1106 Views)

Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials. / Solar Panel And Charge Controller Installation Tutorial / Calabar Boy Generates Power From Butter Containers & Damaged Solar Panels (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Harvest Solar Power From My Panel by springtech(m): 12:16am On Apr 27, 2016
Please i need the help of spirited nairalanders with practical knowledge of the solar system in generating power.
Here is the thing, i have a small solar panel for powering my solar fan. However i know i can achieve better results from the panel than to just power the fan. Hence my question is, what other components do i need in order to get the best from my solar panel.

Actually am looking at a situation where i can connect an extension to the set up so as to charge my phones. Remember its just a small panel for powering my fan.
Note: I also want to be able to apply the knowledge obtained here to upgrade the panel to a bigger one so that i can power my electrical appliances.

Thanks all.
Re: Please Help Me Harvest Solar Power From My Panel by solarview(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2016
You Need to get a device called power-station with it you can charge your phones, laptop, lamps and plug your fan also. If you are interested please, call us on 07069399330
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Lagos Born Abari Damilola Who Uses Bamboo To Make Eco-friendly Sunglasses / What Is The Name Of This Animal Please.. Looks Scary / Best Monitor For Eye Strains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.