Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

IMPORTANT & URGENT: Please Post The Latest Pictures of Mowe-Ofada Estates - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / IMPORTANT & URGENT: Please Post The Latest Pictures of Mowe-Ofada Estates (798 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / ROYAL HAVEN GARDENS MOWE,OFADA IS THE PLACE TO BE... PURCHASE YOUR PLOTS NOW!! / Flooding: Lagos Govt. Marks 7 Highbrow Estates For Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMPORTANT & URGENT: Please Post The Latest Pictures of Mowe-Ofada Estates by BiggyBamBam: 4:27am On Apr 27, 2016
I really do learn a lot when I come to Nairaland to read what people post here; this site is super!

So many Advertised Estates in MOWE-OFADA display 3D Impression on their Fliers & Websites thereby robbing the general public of the opportunity to see the real impression of what is on ground. When they are asked to produce pictures, they introduce another topic like everybody is a slowpoke. You don't have to be in a given location to decide what you are buying, hence there is Internet. People see what they like online in the US, China etc and immediately decide if they want such products or not.

However, I find that in Nigeria, people just like to talk and talk and talk. Most business do not understand that a Website if their first PRO! A PRO who anybody from anywhere in the world must first see to form his impression of the company. So many Estates just believe 3D impression would sway Nigerians into parting with their hard earned money.

Just yesterday I asked someone for latest pictures and he had the effrontery to tell me "if you are serious, call us" and was even angry that I was sending the same Text messages to him and his Boss. I told him I sent the messages to the numbers on their Website and it was not stated who was the Boss! A Website that does not even show any picture of the members of the Team & their positions, how can one know who is the "Boss". Nigerian companies just like this "Big man mentality". Imagine, so all the text messages and emails I have been sending does not show how serious I am or am I just wasting my time? A buyer can window-shop in so many places before making up his mind!

Now, if Nairalanders would be so gracious as to help other member of the public by showing latest pictures of what these Estates claim they have. I am not talking about the Estates where they build to sell, I am talking about the ones who claim once you buy a PLOT OF LAND, you can build whatever you like, whatever the design, and whatever the height of your fence. "NO OMO ONILE WAHALA" they all claim!

Would appreciate if it's time stamped. Please state their names and Websites.

On this Forum, I have seen some Nairalanders/Contractors who know what they are doing. Some people might think they are joking but their continued posting of latest pictures go a long way in establishing credibility and not some who would be angry like they are doing customers a favor of "If you are serious, call us" nonsense!

Plumbing & Tiling: ROTECCH77
Roofing: CHRISSWINNER
Concrete Flooring: NABIZ
Pop Ceiling: DOMINIONNG
Aluminium Window: ADEEKITI
Doors & Windows: MUYESKY

I also like Crestfield Real Estate Management Limited http://www.cremltd.com/our-team/ for displaying the photographs of their Team members but they should have their Website updated. The Flyer there is misleading, 2015! Except the promo is still on, they should let us know.

Thank you Nairalanders for the services you do and owners of this forum for allowing many people not to fall victims of 419!

We are watching and reading...

3 Likes

Re: IMPORTANT & URGENT: Please Post The Latest Pictures of Mowe-Ofada Estates by nabiz(m): 6:49am On Apr 28, 2016
many people in property section are fraudsters though they still very very good once. Imagine some people will go to online to download another peoples job and claim they did the job like this man on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2235523/stamped-concrete-epoxy-flooring-tiles. I thing the moderator should start banning any person that posted another persons work online. This people are here to destroy the image stamped has built.
I don't blame them. I blame people that love cheap product. Who will fall for victim. I have said this time without number. BEFORE U CONTRACTED SOMEBODY TO DO UR JOB, ASK THE POTETIAL CLIENT TO TAKE U TO HIS ALREADY ONGOING AND COMPLETED SITE.
Re: IMPORTANT & URGENT: Please Post The Latest Pictures of Mowe-Ofada Estates by BiggyBamBam: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2016
many people in property section are fraudsters though they still very very good once. Imagine some people will go to online to download another peoples job and claim they did the job like this man on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2235523/stamped-concrete-epoxy-flooring-tiles. I thing the moderator should start banning any person that posted another persons work online. This people are here to destroy the image stamped has built.
I don't blame them. I blame people that love cheap product. Who will fall for victim. I have said this time without number. BEFORE U CONTRACTED SOMEBODY TO DO UR JOB, ASK THE POTETIAL CLIENT TO TAKE U TO HIS ALREADY ONGOING AND COMPLETED SITE.

@NABIZ:
Thats true, thats why it is important anybody that does a work should endeavor to "WATERMARK" the photos, you can download the App for free. Before you post your own pictures, you can pt the word, NABIZ, then your phone number.

if I see any job, and I want to use such a person, I will ask the person to send the photo of him standing by the job and up to 5 other jobs. If he likes, let him Photoshop himself into it. I no be mumu!

FREE APP (But not limited to this): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidvilla.addwatermark.free&hl=en
Re: IMPORTANT & URGENT: Please Post The Latest Pictures of Mowe-Ofada Estates by nabiz(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2016
BiggyBamBam:

@NABIZ:
Thats true, thats why it is important anybody that does a work should endeavor to "WATERMARK" the photos, you can download the App for free. Before you post your own pictures, you can pt the word, NABIZ, then your phone number.

if I see any job, and I want to use such a person, I will ask the person to send the photo of him standing by the job and up to 5 other jobs. If he likes, let him Photoshop himself into it. I no be mumu!

FREE APP (But not limited to this): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidvilla.addwatermark.free&hl=en
thanks very much will give a try when the network is better. Pls can it be use on blackberry?
Re: IMPORTANT & URGENT: Please Post The Latest Pictures of Mowe-Ofada Estates by BiggyBamBam: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2016
Yes I think so.

Just go to Google Play Store or if Blackberry has their own App Store. But every Android phone has "PLAY STORE".

I attached the Play Icon Logo, so it will be easy to identify.

Cheers man, I love your work!

(1) (Reply)

Available Quarry Sites / Virgin Quarry Site For Sale Or Lease / PROMO: 1 Bedroom Ensuite @ Vogue Apartment Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.