Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Best Places To Get Free Non Copyrighted Images For Your Blog Posts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Places To Get Free Non Copyrighted Images For Your Blog Posts (840 Views)

I Am Giving Out 15 Free Non Hosted Adsense To Only Few Bloggers / Free Non Hosted Adsense Account For First Three Naira Land Member / Quick Deal! Add 80,000 Members To My Fb Group And Get Free Non Hosted Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Places To Get Free Non Copyrighted Images For Your Blog Posts by Cyberdemonic: 7:15am On Apr 27, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FqNewOfm_mQ/VyBJp55gmOI/AAAAAAAAD4w/0bm7ZKYC6i0oiAusNKOaA2-aykcWu30mQCLcB/s1600/office-581131_1920.jpg[/img]

Picture they say is a Worth a Thousand words but unlawful/illegal use of picture on your Blog can land you into a big mess
I Know by now you would have know the implications and the penalties that arise when you use a copyrighted pictures on your blog posts.

Well let me pre-empt you a bit about using a copyrighted/ images on your blog post.

• It reduces your SERP
• Approval of Google AdSense will be nearly Impossible.

• It may land you in jail.

By now you would have be Shouting OMG!!
You wouldn't want to risk going to jail neither would you like to rank low on Search engines.
By Now the question on Your mind is where the Hell will i get non copyrighted images for my blog post?

Not to worry there are couple of Non Profit Bodies Working to Give a free Non Copyrighted images without the fear of been Axed if I may use that word.

There are several websites working on this path but I will recommend the best trusted 2 websites for You.

Pexel : I will recommend this website for anyone running a tech Blog as they ve got Suitable images for your Tech needs

Pixabay : pixabay is ideal for general purpose blog with millions of stock images you can choose from.

Hope this Tutorial Helps?

Source:http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/04/the-best-places-to-get-free-non.html?m=1
Re: The Best Places To Get Free Non Copyrighted Images For Your Blog Posts by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2016
This might make FP

1 Like

Re: The Best Places To Get Free Non Copyrighted Images For Your Blog Posts by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 28, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Nairaland Blogger 2016 - Trezzyhelm.com / Search Engine Optimization / Check In To Get Your U.s & U.k Fully Approved Adsense And Earning Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.