Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO (1024 Views)

Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" / Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO by exlinkleads(f): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2016
From Exlink Lodge

A certain Igbo engineer can't find a job so he opens a clinic and puts a sign outside that reads:

"GET TREATMENT FOR 20k - IF NOT CURED GET BACK 100k"

A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn 100k and goes to the clinic...

Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste"
Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no.22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth"
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your sense of taste is restored. Give me 20k"

The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money...

Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything"
Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth"
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste"
Igbo man: "Congrats.
You got your memory back. Give me 20k"

The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back 100k.

Lawyer: "My eyesight has become very weak"
Igbo man: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so take this 100k"
Lawyer (staring at the cash): "But this is 20k, not 100k"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your eyesight is restored.
Give me 20k"

oh my God - can you ever beat an Igbo man?

for more, visit http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/you-cant-beat-igbo-mans-brain-joke-to.html

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO by asebe4gud: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Lolz
Re: You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO by sinaj(f): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2016
Lol grin

Igbos I hail o! grin
Re: You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO by CountDracula(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Dry
Re: You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO by pennytration(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2016
So??
Re: You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO by godwinbatho(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:
Lol grin

Igbos I hail o! grin

bro abeg not #Igbos #igbos
Re: You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO by sinaj(f): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2016
godwinbatho:

bro abeg not #Igbos #igbos
aunty e no concern u sad
Re: You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO by buharisbae(f): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2016
iPods tongue
Re: You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2016
CountDracula:
Dry

You are irredeemable
Re: You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO by nuelzy: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2016
d lawyer no sharp
Re: You Can't Beat Igbo Man's Brain - A Joke To Brighten Your Day - LMAO by IamLEGEND1: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2016
says more about the lawyer's dumbness than the smarts of the igbo man.

(1) (Reply)

Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting / Wife Buys Roll Royce For Her Husband To Celebrate Fathers Day / Meet The 10-year-old 192kg Boy Who Has Been Named The World’s Fattest Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.