Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

2005 Nissan Primera Info - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2005 Nissan Primera Info (1778 Views)

Nissan Primera P11-144 Not Starting / Nissan Primera: Manual Or Auto? / 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2005 Nissan Primera Info by hentech911: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2016
pls house, can anyone kindly tell more about 2005 Nissan Primera. Is it a good car to maintain, what are the cons and pros of this car.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2005 Nissan Primera Info by AutoJoshNG: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2016
hentech911:
pls house, can anyone kindly tell more about 2005 Nissan Primera. Is it a good car to maintain, what are the cons and pros of this car.
Thanks in anticipation.

Hello Hentech911,

You may like to thread with caution when it comes to Nissan. Number 1 issue is the suspension, you may also experience some petty mechanical problems. Ensure you use a good mechanic if you eventually settle for it.

Autojoshng
Re: 2005 Nissan Primera Info by nurey(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2016
A family friend once bought the 2003 manual version with reverse camera a wagon/estate variant right hand drive.

This car is very lovely, the dash setup is to die for and beats the corolla hands down in terms of luxury and interior finish. Now to my family friends story and what I notice

During conversion from RHD TO LHD the car entered "code" don't understand what that meant but the mechanic was able to complete it's job. The car drives fine but check engine light remained on and the reverse camera refused to work again.

The next issue was the Nats miss behaving the transponder refused to open door.

The primera log is fragile and may come off easily, next he battled with hard starting he was using 20w50 engine oil so I wasn't surprised. Next was electrical, the back mirrors refused to come up. He eventually sold the car for peanuts.
The car is a bit low and the body crumbles easily if you are not careful.

I would advice you buy it if you like it but you must never abuse Nissan, I mean never and when Nissan starts it's electric issues be patient and look for a good mechanic to do the right thing. Goodluck
Re: 2005 Nissan Primera Info by hentech911: 8:30am On May 03, 2016
thanks all for the info. God bless

(1) (Reply)

2019 Mercedes C-class To Become Semi-autonomous Just Like The E-class (photos) / How To Obtain Or Renew Driver's License Online In Nigeria / Are You Panicking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.